Medusa Island Mall floor 2 shop 4 L

InDaHouse

Stalker
Society
General of Sanctuary
Saoirse
The Family Guy, Saoirse & Mo present:
TFG Supplies

Shop is currently STACKED with Weapons, Attachments, Armours & Fashion stuff for the PKer, the uber, the newbie or just the hang around in Twin/PA chatter

Get this shop bookmarked got an inventory full of stuff!

Other random stuff that might be of use to you :)

*If its not instock feel free to PM me i'll make it for you at a good price!

** Dont miss out on a bargain today!

Last edited:
i did a run in medusa....all the shops look empty but this because there is no sign of any item in the front. In effect moving inside the shops you can see that many of them are full stocked. If i can, i would like suggest you to add some sign or just some item, if possible, in the front part of the shop.
DC

i did a run in medusa....all the shops look empty but this because there is no sign of any item in the front. In effect moving inside the shops you can see that many of them are full stocked. If i can, i would like suggest you to add some sign or just some item, if possible, in the front part of the shop.
DC

Still a few things to be done with regards to the shops in Medusa, at the moment there is no item points for window or corridors which kinda sucks but i believe the LA/Mall owners are intouch with the propper ppl at the top with regards to fixing this if possible. So for now no shop sign out front :(

bump for new stock :)

bump it up new stock and thanks to current buyers!

nice, ill have to give ya a visit!

Still a few things to be done with regards to the shops in Medusa, at the moment there is no item points for window or corridors which kinda sucks but i believe the LA/Mall owners are intouch with the propper ppl at the top with regards to fixing this if possible. So for now no shop sign out front :(
With careful use of L-quent sideboards and hanging signs on it, I'm sure it would not be too difficult to get a sign somewhere near the entrance. ;)

bumping it up again

Bump bringing shop back to life!

bump for the rare BP's we are selling out on!

bump for this

bumping it up

BUMP for shop

Encrypted Spatial Unit Beta - RX OpTac x2 Gloves (M) or (F)

As title says this item for sale :)

SB: 2.5k
BO: 3k

Last edited:
bumpy bumpy

As title says this item for sale :)

SB: 2.5k
BO: 3k
Placed in shop if you want BO (see sig below for shop location).

Freshly looted today :wtg: taking serious offers?

Do you have both male and female?

Do you have both male and female?

no i'm selling the quest item, you hand in the item at Troy and receive the armor part relevant to your ava's gender :)

Rx Armor

no i'm selling the quest item, you hand in the item at Troy and receive the armor part relevant to your ava's gender :)

Ok, I had no idea, Thanks for clearing that up :thumbup:

shopping bump

Back