Selling: Rare Collection of Musical Instruments !!!

Carlito

Old Alpha
Society
Time Travelers
Carlito Carl Brigante
Selling these 5 pieces for tt+1k. Included are : Violin, Trumpet, Kettle Drum, Fanfare Trumpet & Horn.

5_427285_thumb.jpg
4_900453_thumb.jpg
3_605594_thumb.jpg
2_914679_thumb.jpg
1_528187_thumb.jpg

always wondered, can these items be equipped? I realise that you can't play them or anything, but can you carry them around?

always wondered, can these items be equipped? I realise that you can't play them or anything, but can you carry them around?

They can't be equipped and are for decoration only. For that reason usually sell on auction these days for around tt+20peds. Sometimes less and sometimes more if someone is for example ramping up prices...

They can't be equipped and are for decoration only. For that reason usually sell on auction these days for around tt+20peds. Sometimes less and sometimes more if someone is for example ramping up prices...

There collectibles and rare as you very well know. I recently sold the horn on auction, since I had an extra 1 for tt+300. So I think this a fair price for this rare collection. Also btw I will by any of these instruments from you at any time for tt+20 by all means m8.

Well I guess he thinks he get more as a complete set, after all, that is Carlito's Way :laugh:

I recently sold the horn on auction, since I had an extra 1 for tt+300..

You sure you didn't log onto Liv's account and buy it from yourself to inflate MU like you've done before with other items?

:/

Tippin'

Back