Achievement: My First HoF!

RobBuona

Elite
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Patrizia Pandemic Giano
Yeah, tonight I got my first (solo) HoF! Hunting was pretty crap for me and a couple of others as well, so I decided to try a mining run. Wasn't expecting much really - just went on a small 100 bomb run. But then, all of a sudden I get this!:

qaRU8.png

Now, due to he latest update you can't see the claim size or the resource - which is pretty lame. I would have liked to have the claim size and resource for my purposes, but what can you do.

But man was I excited! The ore is Lysterium which would normally suck, but I can get some markup for it nowadays. :yup:

Last edited:
Did you get the hof message right away when you got the deed, or first after you started digging?

Did you get the hof message right away when you got the deed, or first after you started digging?
Message and swirlies immediately after the finder finished doing its thing.

To clarify, I originally included a screen of the claim deed, but then realized for my purposes posting the HoF list would be better, as I don't want to give the location away at all. But the reason he asked this is because the claim came up as "Unknown."

Congratulations on the find. :)

Gratz and I hope more are coming your way :yay:

gz :)

When you get unknown find, you have to drill it once and then you can see the size and type from the deed :silly2:

My guess on you not saying location is that it is located in PvP zone east of Akmuul =} Only reason I could think of why you wouldn't want a location given away.

But big big gratz to you man. How long have you been playing EU for?

Message and swirlies immediately after the finder finished doing its thing.

To clarify, I originally included a screen of the claim deed, but then realized for my purposes posting the HoF list would be better, as I don't want to give the location away at all. But the reason he asked this is because the claim came up as "Unknown."

You don't want to give the location even though its lyst you got??

Doesn't make much sense to me tbh ... If you'd found ruga or kanerium or something like that, fair play, but lyst ???

Anyway, gratz on the find, if you're after markup, check out miners heaven, no lyst there for sure :)

Angel

Doesn't make much sense to me tbh ... If you'd found ruga or kanerium or something like that, fair play, but lyst ???

Anyway, gratz on the find, if you're after markup, check out miners heaven, no lyst there for sure :)

Angel

So what is your best mining spot?

I know i wouldn't say it

Gratz on your first :)

gz :)

When you get unknown find, you have to drill it once and then you can see the size and type from the deed :silly2:
Ah I didn't know that. I am primarily a hunter and this was my first mining run since 11.9, so I didn't know it changes. Thanks for the info!

My guess on you not saying location is that it is located in PvP zone east of Akmuul =} Only reason I could think of why you wouldn't want a location given away.

But big big gratz to you man. How long have you been playing EU for?
Since November 2010.

Angel
You couldn't just say grats? No, I didn't get an ATH with Dunkel...but it's my first HoF and I'm happy about it.

Back