Alice in Wonderland
they always say, be careful what you wish for
and its proven true often enough
as well as this time
we have been asked for it, so here it comes

alice_insane_client_235439.jpg

The event:

the event is fairly easy to describe, the particpants just have to run

this run will take place in new oxford, at the bridge leading north east to Genesis Amethera HQ
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
you will have to cross the bridge, run over a small plain area and reach the finish, a gap between 2 hills
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

of course, running alone will be way too easy and offer way too few deaths, or not enough fun :D

hence there will be several nice people around, shooting rockets and grenades at you on the way, to spice things up :rocket:
(considering the new MF strike chips have area of affect damage too, those may come to use as well, but we will see)

the actual goal is to reach the finish first
if there are discussions about whom reached it first because some people expect a photofinish because it was too close, no way :D
way too easy
if some discussion will arise there, the guys and gals who were so close together in reaching the finish, will turn around and run the whole thing back :lolup:
the decision will be, literally, "sudden death", either the one who reaches the former start first wins, or last man standing

so, no discussions, just blown up people :D

we will also have several runs, each one will have a winner, i plan to have at least 5
but it depends; when the clothes run out or the ammo is gone we gonna stop :D

the catch:
i bet you expected the grenades here as "catch", naaaah :D
since it is for newbies and also a race, the agility limit will be 25
you will be scanned, either before the race started but definitely before any prize is given away

also, there is just one prize per person, if you won one run, no more prizes can be won (call it encouragement to show up for the next event ;))

the prizes:

the prize will be the pretty rare yellow Survival Clothes set

if we run out of yellow clothes and there is still interest left (or ammo for that matter) we may do some more runs, with the green event clothes set

the time
next Saturday, 9th April at 19 EU time (press U to see ingame time, should be same as UTC time tho)

sidenote
grenades have the small problem of dividing damage to all the targets, so unfortunately newbies running in groups will have less to fear from them
but it will also be harder to win
so, the decision about when to leave the group to go for the finish may be a keypart here :)

Last edited:
also dont forget to get NeW Oxford TP.

just ask or make support ticket @entropiatouragency.com / any Community Advisers (dress in blue) or any other nut that will bring you there for free. (p.s. you can walk too from TI CitY just go SW past Geneis)

and bump and added to Clientloader page

/off topic
by now You should think I got bored blasting newbies.....

ButNOOOOOO ... I got me some new toys and I need target practice

finally got to take the pic, sorry it took so long :/

Back