Most underated pistol in Entropia !!!

Carlito

Old Alpha
Society
Time Travelers
Carlito Carl Brigante
I believe this pistol is seriously under rated as i have found this to be the cheapest way to skill handgun, with decay equivalent to opalo. Let me know what the community thinks of this :

capture_124850.jpg

Problem is it doesn't have SIB.. so you're going to be losing a lot of PED in low damage shots or missed shots all together.

I believe this pistol is seriously under rated as i have found this to be the cheapest way to skill handgun, with decay equivalent to opalo. Let me know what the community thinks of this :

capture_124850.jpg

tt pistol?

p1a?

Not very good at all... It does not give SIB and it maxes out at level 100, why would I want to use that weapon at level 100 when I can use a mod merc or something?

~Danimal

Not very good at all... It does not give SIB and it maxes out at level 100, why would I want to use that weapon at level 100 when I can use a mod merc or something?

~Danimal

be nice to the guy... he just bought 15 of them:)

Owch.. I'm sorry to hear that lol um good luck reselling them? :scratch2:

~Danimal

i call BS, please show statistical data to prove this.

entropiatools.com weapons compare tells me otherwise.

~Danimal

Well that's what i trying to say.. that it's not expensive at all regardless of the fact that has no SIB. The extra missed shots don't seem to effect it much at all in comparison to using the p1. I've been using it for years and i find on low end mobs you don't lose money at all.

Well that's what i trying to say.. that it's not expensive at all regardless of the fact that has no SIB. The extra missed shots don't seem to effect it much at all in comparison to using the p1. I've been using it for years and i find on low end mobs you don't lose money at all.

there are a TON of near TT weapons that hit the same...

Non-SIB weapons get a slightly bad rap, they're not COMPLETELY useless, but they're not as efficient as SIB ones...

I just really hope no new players interpret this thread as a good reason to go out and pay too much for one of these. it's TT food or a collectors item...

its like hunting small Argonauts with a Military, you outdamage all your "competitors' due to killspeed. As long as the mob is hot and you have other hunters in the spawn (i call them customers :laugh:), you earn more than you lose due to your lack of skill to use the gun. The problem with guns like this is that you have to stop as soon as the loot-'heat' is gone. Or the effect will turn into the opposite and you will lose more than your competition, because they collect the no-looters and low-looters slower than you and additionally have a higher eco.

Good competition gun for small mob :)

there are a TON of near TT weapons that hit the same...

Non-SIB weapons get a slightly bad rap, they're not COMPLETELY useless, but they're not as efficient as SIB ones...

I just really hope no new players interpret this thread as a good reason to go out and pay too much for one of these. it's TT food or a collectors item...

Well first off gun only +10, secondly 3 years ago I once went from level 0 in handgun to level 15 at the old swamp camp killing daikiba with it and i broke even. Only shared with you cause i found this gun to be the best for skilling up on low end mobs for the lowest costs , don't forget you save all the MU on the limited ones and the speed of this gun makes it more fun to use IMO.

I use opalo sga and a101, find it hard to beat, will be able to do a couple iron missions with it solo. And some more iron missions teamed up with a friend with same setup. And yup no peds lost with it after mu sold. Plus mu for cost of gun and amp has been paid off by looting a couple rares.

I use opalo sga and a101, find it hard to beat, will be able to do a couple iron missions with it solo. And some more iron missions teamed up with a friend with same setup. And yup no peds lost with it after mu sold. Plus mu for cost of gun and amp has been paid off by looting a couple rares.

That's pretty good, believe it or not never tried that set up in 6 years been here.:smoke:

No sib on the gun, no reason to fool a noob to buy this gun. :)

after 5+ years here ive noticed a few things, one of my observations is, SIB weapons give you more consistant hits, and more max damage hits. NON-SIB weapons give you less max damage hits and lower overall dps, HOWEVER the skills gained from a non SIB weapon are much higher. dont believe me? do a 150 ped run with a korrs400, and a 150 ped run with an EP-40 merc. you might be surprised.

No sib on the gun, no reason to fool a noob to buy this gun. :)

Not trying to fool anyone, was trying to help actually. Not selling em for the record.

Great gun and fun to use. I would use it to hunt small mobs.

after 5+ years here ive noticed a few things, one of my observations is, SIB weapons give you more consistant hits, and more max damage hits. NON-SIB weapons give you less max damage hits and lower overall dps, HOWEVER the skills gained from a non SIB weapon are much higher. dont believe me? do a 150 ped run with a korrs400, and a 150 ped run with an EP-40 merc. you might be surprised.

I have noticed same thing, but I get hammered so much on forum.. did not even want to mention that.:smoke:

If i had lvl 100 so maby :D
But this gun still sucks at lvl 60. A lot of other options and thats why this gun is not worth anything. If you realy want to skill HG on a low Lvl use p1 or p2 (L or UL)

And are the skills worth more than the loss in eco? Most likely not.

If i had lvl 100 so maby :D
But this gun still sucks at lvl 60. A lot of other options and thats why this gun is not worth anything. If you realy want to skill HG on a low Lvl use p1 or p2 (L or UL)

Agreed, and that's a FACT!

~Danimal

*starts telling grandpa stories* Back in my day.... we didn't have them fancy SIB or limited equipment, the A1 was part of most people's arsenals along with the outbacko and m2201, throw on a A102 and we had a mighty fine low level hunting system. I sure miss those days, and while the stuff we have now might be statistically better, they just don't have the same fun-factor the old guns had. It might be fun to break out the old 01 or a1 and see if loot return is any better/worse.

Skill gains are not consistent over just 150 ped of ammo.

It seems identical to Mann MPH DLx, only green is cooler :tongue2:

Well first off gun only +10, secondly 3 years ago I once went from level 0 in handgun to level 15 at the old swamp camp killing daikiba with it and i broke even. Only shared with you cause i found this gun to be the best for skilling up on low end mobs for the lowest costs , don't forget you save all the MU on the limited ones and the speed of this gun makes it more fun to use IMO.

Sorry, but this is absolute rubbish, and new players should not be led to believe it.

You are not the first person to suggest that loot is better if you use a particular weapon, but no-one has ever produced any evidence to support that. Equally, I don't recall any comparisions of skil gains.

The difference between SIB and non-SIB weapons on the other hand is well documented, both on Entropedia and in the Sticky Thread on Weapon Statistics.

Using a non-SIB weapon even at say Level 20 gives you about a 35% efficiency penalty, and that is by how much your loot will be lower on average by using one.

Sorry, but this is absolute rubbish, and new players should not be led to believe it.

You are not the first person to suggest that loot is better if you use a particular weapon, but no-one has ever produced any evidence to support that. Equally, I don't recall any comparisions of skil gains.

The difference between SIB and non-SIB weapons on the other hand is well documented, both on Entropedia and in the Sticky Thread on Weapon Statistics.

Using a non-SIB weapon even at say Level 20 gives you about a 35% efficiency penalty, and that is by how much your loot will be lower on average by using one.

Well said :)

To late post for an Aprils fools day. :lolup:

Not trying to fool anyone, was trying to help actually. Not selling em for the record.

So you bought 15, just to keep? :p

reseller buying a crap gun x 15 just to keep them, hmmmm :p

lold

:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

Wasnt 2008 the first year for L guns ?

Back