Blueprints En Mas

Zacariaz

Elite
Society
United Talents
Marie T'pol
I've got like a billion blueprints in storage and quite frankly, I'm getting tired of it.

This is why that during the day, today, I will be dropping them all, even those that may be worth some, at more or less random locations.

So, if you want to earn a quick buck or two, figure out where I'm at, if I'm online at all, and simply show up and start collecting those annoying blueprints.

Best regards and best of luck.

Disclaimer:
I do not quarantee that anything of significant value will be dropped nor do I quarantee any specific amount. May be 100, may be 1000. I certainly won't count them first.

NB: You are of course encouraged to let people know in this thread, if you have picked up anything of value.

edit:
All BPs, 334 in total, have now been dropped at 4 locations, one of which have already been revealed and the remaining if which will be revealed during the day.

1. Calypso (61374, 75194, 553) (done)
2. Calypso (71576, 67985, 825) (done)
3. Calypso (62000, 76227, 171) (done)
4. Calypso (33525, 47535, 175) (done)

No more left. sorry.

Last edited:
Calypso (61374, 75194, 553)

Well, I got to the tallest building in PA a bit late. Sasha picked up almost all of them already,but I got 3:

2x Basic Auxilary Socket BP
Basic Structure BP

Congrats ! and Thanks Zac ;)

PS: People can stop looking for them :p

Okay then, since the first location is apparently empty, here's a new one ;)

Calypso (71576, 67985, 825)

hey thanks,

found ´em! :yay: thanks for thousands of bp´s :wtg:
dunno really what to do with them but thank you very much.

regards,
hideo

p.s.: i put some of them down in the south swamp camp

Last edited:
hey thanks,

found ´em! :yay: thanks for thousands of bp´s :wtg:
dunno really what to do with them but thank you very much.

regards,
hideo

Better hurry up picking them up, sacha is on the way :D

will wait a bit with the last 2 locations.

Calypso (62000, 76227, 171)

Someone already taken them even before sasha:rolleyes:

hmmm i didn't see one must have been down in teh camp, by teh way if ppl wind up with bps they don't want or need I am looking to fill mye xtensive gaps in my books.

Sorry about the missing televator, though it wasn't actually missing ;)

You will have one more chance, though not right now, going to wait a couple of hours.

100 BPs awaits if you just keep and eye on this thread for coordinates, but beware, it's a tricky one, though you won't need a jet pack or anything ;)

Almost forgot ;)
Calypso (33525, 47535, 175)

This is the last one, but also a bit tricky.

Best of luck.

Deer mall cleaned! :D

One bp had a nice QR :)

Thanks alote Zacariaz!

All BPs have apparently been picked up by now.

Would have expected more replies. was some good deal in between, high qr and stuff.

Eleven blanks filled on my books :yay:

Nice going! I did the same in Twin Peaks about a month or so ago. 180 BP`s scattered all over the TP area! The fun way to get rid of extra stuff!

Back