First tower and 2 Uber Ambus! at Salt flats LA17

TonyTwoToes

Guardian
Society
Lost Renegades
Tony TwoToes Taglia
Unamped tower with z25 tier 2 with 2 depth enhancers.. ambu was shot with a svempa t15

still shaking, all during the After dark event, minus the 1620 ambu!

p.s. TY to narfi and Lykke for getting me off to a good start with the Adopt a newbie foundation .. think i was the first, but they got me set up with Lost Renegades and I found a great home!

Last edited:
EPIC - INSANE - AWESOME LUCK

i was there - unbelievable :eyecrazy:

big gz

Nice !! Uber-Gratz :)

How is that even possible?!??

Grats :eyecrazy:

A day to remember

gratz to ya mate

Bones

That's just insane :D gratz :wtg:

Really good :)

wow congrats - how much ped were you down before this????

A crazy ammount of luck in a short period. Don't forget to buy a lottery ticket as well. ;)

Some have difficulty in taking a 50 peds one... others call this dynamic!
Loot really should be more balanced!

Do not take this the wrong way, nothing against you!

Congratz on a great unique run!

have to say, i deposit about 1k per month and turn over 100k of ped each month so i am still about 3kusd+ behind

have to say, i deposit about 1k per month and turn over 100k of ped each month so i am still about 3kusd+ behind

Im pretty sure that you are not the unique in that situation, but as i said before, nothing against you!
it is just this system that day after day insists in killing a bit more the magic of this game !

Once again, congratz on it!

Im pretty sure that you are not the unique in that situation, but as i said before, nothing against you!
it is just this system that day after day insists in killing a bit more the magic of this game !
Once again, congratz on it!

If this isn't magic, what is?

Big Grats Tony!

Shit m8,awesome luck.Congratz!:eyecrazy:

Insane! +rep to probably the luckiest guy I have ever seen in Entropia so far.... (these days)

Gratz!

You turn this and you still use svempa t15 ? Not much skills for what you are claiming to turn around ;p

Gratz anyway :)

This is not possible..............:eek:

gz ;)

grats!

ye.. it could happen to anyone.. thats the dynamic part :D

Gratz Tony

Huge Gratz Tony!

A dream day for you, here's hoping we all get one like this one day. :wtg:

NICE! huge grats m8.

Gratz to you

On a sidenote I can only say that: loot distribution is even more fucked up than I thought!

Gratz to you, very nice loots you had!
And for a small comment I only need to quote:
loot distribution is even more fucked up than I thought!

Honest gratz m8. May you get more of those.:yay:

Common guys if it happened to you you would be over the moon too. Me? I would prefer a mining ATH then 3 ubers in a row (yeah I know, sneaky right?):laugh:

You turn this and you still use svempa t15 ? Not much skills for what you are claiming to turn around ;p

Gratz anyway :)

yeah you are either chipping out a lot or not hunting much or... simply a liar.
GRATZ for the uber loots though.

Gratz!

And to all the naysayers, who cares what he turns in ped. He got some sweet loot. I have been here about 3 years and not got that kind of a day ever. But unlike you all, I am not jealous. I am happy for him, and someday if my turn comes I will be happy for me.

You're all just green with envy.

Gratz again!

Back