Buying: Cornundacauda parts and Argonaut parts

danimal01

Elite
Society
AoE - Agents of Entropy
Daniel Danimal Diep
I'm looking to purchase some cornundacauda parts I currently need just the sail if anybody has that please contact me so we can work out a deal.

I also need argonaut parts as well:
Argonaut BIG/SMALL CLAW
Argonaut Bone
Argonaut Fang

New post addition! Now paying anyone that leads to the purchase of a cornundacauda sail or the finding of the buyer and me closing the deal with them. The reward for this is going to be 500Peds and it has to also be someone I have not met or talked to yet.

~Danimal

Last edited:
Offering very good peds for the parts. Please pm me.

~Danimal

Just bought an Argonaut Claw Small, keep the items coming guys! I really need to get these two DNA's completed soon.

~Danimal

Got some more pm's today, need to find the corn sails still and more argo parts. Keep the pm's comming :)

~Danimal

Had some more PM's today, just to be clear I'm NOT purchasing argonaut skulls or skins.

~Danimal

Had some more PM's again, I'm still looking for these pieces...if anyone would have argonaut pieces and a cornundacuda sail please PM me and let me know! :)

~Danimal

BOMP! Incentive added...

~Danimal

BOMP! And again.. still have had nobody claim the incentive that I'm offering.. remember I will pay a nice prize to whoever helps me find the sail and I can purchase it.

~Danimal

Bump to the top! Still trying to track down that sail.. and still offering that reward for anyone that knows someone that has it.

~Danimal

Still need some more parts to complete these DNAs. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. :)

~Danimal

Still offering a reward for the person that tells me who has a Cornundacauda sail and I am able to purchase it from that person!

Also needing a few more argonaut pieces as well! Send me your offers and we'll work something out!

~Danimal

bumpp.jpg

Still in need of those cornundacauda sails and the argonaut parts! The reward still stands... this time it's bumped up to 500peds for the locating of a cornundacauda sail and I am able to purchase it from the individual.

~Danimal

Still looking and still offering the reward to anyone who finds me the cornundacauda sail..

~Danimal

Incentive/Award to the person that helps me complete my quest for the cornundacauda part. I am also still in need of those argonaut parts! Please send in those PMs and ill get back to you as soon as possible. First post has been updated to reflect this information.

~Danimal

I'm still very much looking for these parts. Please don't hesitate to PM me I won't bite you and I promise you that I am a friendly person :)

~Danimal

Last edited:
Still looking for these parts guys! Please don't be shy...any leads would be helpful as well as I'm most complete and these last few pieces seem like ill never get them...

~Danimal

Still looking guys...would be very nice to be able to complete this DNA sequences soon. Think of it as me helping you guys out! Taxes are low and you can PM me if there is a problem with the spawn and I can adjust accordingly..

~Danimal

Still buying :) So post up your offers!!!

~Danimal

Still looking for these things guys! hehe :)

~Danimal

Still looking for these items ladies and gentlemen! :)

~Danimal

Still looking for these items ladies and gentlemen! :)

~Danimal

Quite possibly not what you want to hear, but this is not likely to be a part that is just lying around in somebody's storage. The extremely rare DNA part drops are the cold standard of extremely rare.

Quite possibly not what you want to hear, but this is not likely to be a part that is just lying around in somebody's storage. The extremely rare DNA part drops are the cold standard of extremely rare.

Yes I understand, however, I know that people dont normally browse these forums everyday. So a bump a day or twice a day couldnt hurt. That way I make sure people find out about this thread. :)

~Danimal

To the top! :lolup:

~Danimal

Still looking for these parts guys, perhaps someone has looted some by now since everyone is going to town on the cornundacauda's for their new armor parts? :)

~Danimal

I'm still looking for these elusive parts :)

~Danimal

Poke..:scratch2::lolup:

~Danimal

I'm still looking... if someone knows of someone with these parts please let me know..

~Danimal

still looking if anybody can help :)

~Danimal

Still looking around, should I also offer my left kidney as payment as well as peds?

~Danimal

Haven't seen any new offers yet.. :(

~Danimal

Back