Bump....

~Danimal

Bumping again.. would be nice to finally get these parts to finish off my DNA

~Danimal

Bump time..

~Danimal

Still looking to buy these mob parts...

~Danimal

Bumpitieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

~Danimal

Bumping again...

~Danimal

Bumping to the top!

~Danimal

Bump to the top!~

~Danimal

Bump to the top!

~Danimal

Bumping this to the TOP!

~Danimal

Bumo this thing up some more please :)

~Danimal

Bumping this up to the top again...

~Danimal

This needs to get bumped to the top please!

~Danimal

Bump to the top!

~Danimal

Heya I found a guy called

cambuurfrans cambuurrinse cambuurpeter

In twin peaks, he was selling an argonaut fang I am not sure if this helps but it's a try to help at the least.'
'

[cambuurfrans cambuurrinse cambuurpeter] SELLING: argonaut fang offer me a price accepting items as payment

you where not on at the moment so I could not contact you

I am on the lookout for the guy again, I couldn't find him after he sent the message, damn!

I am on the lookout for the guy again, I couldn't find him after he sent the message, damn!

Sure thing! Thanks for the heads up. Let me know if you have anything for sale. I'm still looking for some parts to complete this DNA! :)

~Danimal

Let's give this another try shall we?

~Danimal

have some info on the guy with argo fang. If you're interested you need to clear your inbox :)

Bumpinggggg

~Danimal

Let's bump this to the top again shall we? I'm still poking and prodding around for these parts. Please check your storages on all the planets and your storage boxes to include all of your estates! :)

~Danimal

Cornu sail

Hi Danimal. Still looking for the Cornu sail? From memory may have one in storage but not 100% sure, haven't looged in much lately due to RL commitments but when I log in next time I will have a look.

Hi Danimal. Still looking for the Cornu sail? From memory may have one in storage but not 100% sure, haven't looged in much lately due to RL commitments but when I log in next time I will have a look.

Yes I am, when you do get the chance to log in and check please let me know :)

~Danimal

Yes I logged in but sorry - false alarm. I got flags but not sail:(

I have a Cornundacauda Tentacle. I guess it's no use to you, is it?

Sorry no need for tentacles, those are common parts that I've already obtained lots of...

Yes I logged in but sorry - false alarm. I got flags but not sail:(

Oh, okay... thanks anyways :(

~Danimal

Back