Rescue Me! Racing Event

Chrome

Elite
Society
Kaos
Mono Chrome Monochrome
With the high increase of traffic off the coasts of Eudoria and Amethera, a new volunteer organization has recently been formed to help protect and serve the citizens of Calypso...

The Calypso Coast Guard <---link

The CCG currently performs several rescue mission per day, assisting those who are lost, stuck at outposts, or in need of a lift to a TP location.

In order to promote their services and recruit new members, the CCG officers have decided to offer an intensive training course, free to the public and complete with prizes!!! The CCG is proud to present a whole new unique event called...

Rescue Me!

rescue_me_start_line.jpg

This event will be held on Sunday, May 1, 2011 @20:00MA

The start finish line is located at 60130/76300

<Northeast of Port Atlantis, on the beach near the CCG headquarters on the cliff>

Registration will be limited to 20 teams total!!!

Please register in advance for Rescue Me! on either EntropiaPlanets.com or PlanetCalypsoForum.com before 16:00MA time on the day of the event.

Last edited:
Event Description

Rescue Me! Is a new type of event that involves team work, navigation skills, swimming and running agility, and driving abilities in small speed boats (Jormungand MK1) provided by the CCG.

Rescue Teams of two people per boat (driver and navigator) will be sent on a mission to find a lost person at sea within a provided map chart (see below). Once the victim is located, the navigator will leave the boat on a rescue dive to the bottom of the ocean floor. The navigator will "rescue" the victim by picking up a designated team object, and return to the boat. The team will then head back to the start/finish area, where the navigator will then race up the beach on foot to the finish line. Upon crossing the finish, each team navigator must place their victim (items) on the ground in order to verify completion of the rescue mission for the finish line officials.

ccg_map.png

Rules & Information

• All boats used in this event will be provided to registered teams, you do not need to own a boat to participate in Rescue Me! If you already own a boat, it will not be allowed in the event... you must use the boat provided by the CCG.

• Fuel will be provided for the boats, and there is no entry fee for this FREE EVENT!!!

• You must register as a team of two. Please provide your full avatar name and your teammate’s full avatar name, and designate who will be the driver in the team and who will be the navigator in the team. Only one person in the team needs to post this information please.

• Prior to the event, each team will be assigned a team color in the Rescue Me! heat information. Each team will be assigned to a boat with their designated team color, and must rescue items (paint cans) of their designated team color.
    <NOTE: each heat will have a different number of stacked paint cans to pick up>

• Any team that picks up items not assigned to their team will be disqualified!

• Observers are welcome to watch the event from the sky or the sea, however we ask that you in no way provide any help to the teams. If a team is found receiving and acting on outside help then the team will be disqualified. If an observer is providing outside help, to avoid your teams disqualification please report it immediately to an Official.

• The navigator can either use a digital copy or print off a copy of the grid map for the event.

• Team Boats will be lined up at the start between two Nalfagar Patrol Boats. With 10 seconds remaining before the start, the grid map block of the victim will be announced in general chat. Teams will "GO" when the Nalfagar Turret fires to signal the start of the rescue mission.

• Any team starting the race from the start line before the “go” is given will be disqualified.

• Please... no cheating!!! This is meant to be a fun event for any and all skill level.

rescue_me_start_finish_lines.jpg

rescue_me_turret_go_explosion.jpg

rescue_me_run_to_the_choppers.jpg

Last edited:
Prizes

1st Place = Two MK1 Boats and 125 PED of oil

two_boats.jpg

125_ped_oil_small.jpg

2nd Place = 100 PED of oil

100_ped_oil_small.jpg

3rd Place = 75 PED of oil

75_ped_oil_small.jpg

Prizes generously donated by:

Fiona Kitten Shamrock
Mono Chrome Monochrome
Spongey Bob
Mindstar9
EntropiaPlanets.com

Last edited:
Team Registration and Event Officials

Fiona Kitten Shamrock - Event Organizer and CCG Officer
Mono Chrome Monochrome - Event Organizer / Rescue Me! Victim
Drake Bad Lands - Official
JSeven Jay Allen - Official
Zilocke Niketas Theandil - Official
Chao Chrome Messor - Official
Mad-Monk - Official

1. NovaTech Spongey Bob (Driver) & Stanley Miles Stardust (Navigator)
  2. Uncontrolled HC Havoc (Driver) & Zoe Elizabeth Jackson (Navigator)
  3. Whisky DerKleBesTiF Mongoose (Driver) & Master SirWhizer Pain (Navigator)
  4. Ande Avatar Evans (Driver) & Jason Wanderer Longbow (Navigator)
  5. Oleg Oleg McMullery (Driver) & Jacxie Jacx Wox (Navigator)
  6. Thomas Skandis Stale (Driver) and Samakaru Warrior Yelvington (Navigator)
  7. Johnnyfly (Driver) and buddy Tommy (Navigator)
  8. Lord Destroyer 13 (Driver) & Nahtanos Nahtanos Amatre (Navigator)
  9. Dean Booga Picker (Driver) & Jack Cappy Walsh (Navigator)

List of Participants: HEATS

Heat 1 - 20:00MA
1.NovaTech Spongey Bob (Driver) & Stanley Miles Stardust (Navigator) ORANGE
2.Uncontrolled HC Havoc (Driver) & Zoe Elizabeth Jackson (Navigator) PURPLE
3.Whisky DerKleBesTiF Mongoose (Driver) & Master SirWhizer Pain (Navigator) YELLOW
4.Ande Avatar Evans (Driver) & Jason Wanderer Longbow (Navigator) GREEN
5.Dean Booga Picker (Driver) & Jack Cappy Walsh (Navigator) TEAL

Heat 2 - 20:15MA
5.Oleg Oleg McMullery (Driver) & Jacxie Jacx Wox (Navigator) ORANGE
6.Thomas Skandis Stale (Driver) and Samakaru Warrior Yelvington (Navigator) PURPLE
7.Johnnyfly (Driver) and buddy Tommy (Navigator) YELLOW
8.Lord Destroyer 13 (Driver) & Nahtanos Nahtanos Amatre (Navigator) GREEN

SemiFinal 1 - 20:30MA
H1 - #1 TEAL
H2 - #3 ORANGE

SemiFinal 2 - 20:45MA
H1 - #2 YELLOW
H2 - #2 GREEN

SemiFinal 3 - 21:00MA
H1 - #3 TEAL
H2 - #1 ORANGE

FINALS - Approx 21:30MA
SF1 - #1 ORANGE
SF2 - #1 YELLOW
SF3 - #1 GREEN

Last edited:
Official Rescue Me! Theme Song

Well me and my Lag-O-Matic are definately in just to beat Bob!
:D

I'll get a partner soon.

Tippin'

Two weeks!!! <space will be limited, so sign up NOW>

Heh if anyone needs a partner for this I'll join up with them because I also need one :D.

Prizes posted!!!

Sign-up BUMP

bump bump bump bump

By request...

A new team is being added...

Uncontrolled HC Havoc - Driver
Zoe Elizabeth Jackson - Navigator

Another entry from Twin Peaks!!!

Whisky DerKleBesTiF Mongoose (Driver) & Master SirWhizer Pain (Navigator)

Last edited:
Entry!

Hey Chrome,

I found a partner and we would like to sign up for this rescue event on the forums.
Driver: Ande Avatar Evans
Navigator: Jason Wanderer Longbow

Hey Chrome,

I found a partner and we would like to sign up for this rescue event on the forums.
Driver: Ande Avatar Evans
Navigator: Jason Wanderer Longbow

Registered!!! :wtg:

* * bump!!! * *

rescue_me_ad_1_small.jpg

rescue_me_ad_2_small.jpg

Last edited:

<yes... that means you>

May Day!!! May Day!!!

Tomorrow is May Day!!!

Rescue Me!!!

Another new team entry from a slammin' hangar party!!!

Oleg Oleg McMullery (Driver) & Jacxie Jacx Wox (Navigator)

REGISTERED!!! :yay:

Well, I - Thomas Skandis Stale and Samakaru Warrior Yelvington.
Plan was for it to be me and Dustin ChiefCrazyHorse Smith, but he doesn't seem to be showing.

Anyway, I'll be driving.

Well, I - Thomas Skandis Stale and Samakaru Warrior Yelvington.
Plan was for it to be me and Dustin ChiefCrazyHorse Smith, but he doesn't seem to be showing.

Anyway, I'll be driving.

Sign me and my buddy Tommy :yay:
sorry for being late

Both Teams Registered!!! :woot:

Still accepting team registrations to help fill out the competitive roster!!!

Team Nahtanos Nahtanos Amatre and Lord Destroyer 13 reporting and ready! Lord 13 will be driver while I am navigator...^_^

Team Nahtanos Nahtanos Amatre and Lord Destroyer 13 reporting and ready! Lord 13 will be driver while I am navigator...^_^

Hope everyone has there speedo's :laugh:

Registered!!!

REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED!!!

<although you may grovel and plead for forgiveness if you are late and still want to participate... I'm doing the heat list NOW>

List of Participants: HEATS

Heat 1 - 20:00MA
1.NovaTech Spongey Bob (Driver) & Stanley Miles Stardust (Navigator) ORANGE
2.Uncontrolled HC Havoc (Driver) & Zoe Elizabeth Jackson (Navigator) PURPLE
3.Whisky DerKleBesTiF Mongoose (Driver) & Master SirWhizer Pain (Navigator) YELLOW
4.Ande Avatar Evans (Driver) & Jason Wanderer Longbow (Navigator) GREEN
5.Dean Booga Picker (Driver) & Jack Cappy Walsh (Navigator) TEAL

Heat 2 - 20:15MA
5.Oleg Oleg McMullery (Driver) & Jacxie Jacx Wox (Navigator) ORANGE
6.Thomas Skandis Stale (Driver) and Samakaru Warrior Yelvington (Navigator) PURPLE
7.Johnnyfly (Driver) and buddy Tommy (Navigator) YELLOW
8.Lord Destroyer 13 (Driver) & Nahtanos Nahtanos Amatre (Navigator) GREEN

SemiFinal 1 - 20:30MA
H1 - #1 TEAL
H2 - #3 ORANGE

SemiFinal 2 - 20:45MA
H1 - #2 YELLOW
H2 - #2 GREEN

SemiFinal 3 - 21:00MA
H1 - #3 TEAL
H2 - #1 ORANGE

FINALS - Approx 21:30MA
SF1 - #1 ORANGE
SF2 - #1 YELLOW
SF3 - #1 GREEN

Last edited:
With the high increase of traffic off the coasts of Eudoria and Amethera, a new volunteer organization has recently been formed to help protect and serve the citizens of Calypso...

The Calypso Coast Guard <---link

The CCG currently performs several rescue mission per day, assisting those who are lost, stuck at outposts, or in need of a lift to a TP location.

In order to promote their services and recruit new members, the CCG officers have decided to offer an intensive training course, free to the public and complete with prizes!!! The CCG is proud to present a whole new unique event called...

Rescue Me!

rescue_me_start_line.jpg

This event will be held on Sunday, May 1, 2011 @20:00MA

The start finish line is located at 60130/76300

<Northeast of Port Atlantis, on the beach near the CCG headquarters on the cliff>

Registration will be limited to 20 teams total!!!

Please register in advance for Rescue Me! on either EntropiaPlanets.com or PlanetCalypsoForum.com before 16:00MA time on the day of the event.
What a wonderful idea for players! Now if I can just get that number on my speed dial..I will probably be one of the members using it alot!..LOL!:

40 Minutes!!!

Registration closed for real now, heat list is COMPLETE

Back