Wax-on, Wax-off...

Chrome

Elite
Society
Kaos
Mono Chrome Monochrome
Ahhhhhh, Daniel-san...
It is not always about how high you can go.

zeus_glitch.jpg

zeus_glitch_perspective.jpg

zeus_glitch_underwater.jpg

Negative Altitude Numbers...

I'm going to see how deep I can go...

I think you'll end up in space!! ;)

Don't do that man....you can break the internets.

Depths of Hell

Negative 666

:laugh: Good luck with diving!

I fear something will only happen when you dive deeper than -2^31 (two to the power of 31) to cause an integer overflow. That's pretty deep ... but if you have no plans for the next few year, it is feasible !?!

[EDIT] I think you can only go as far as your next log off, which can be caused by anything (Mindark patch, server reboot, intermittent network issues...)

Last edited:
100m : 0m -> ocean
0 m -> the deepest possible ocean floor
0m : -100m -> water
-100m -> you will see the bright light
-100m : -10000m -> another layer of water
-10000m -> you will be transferred to +1000m above the ground and will start falling down

P.S. going 10km down takes about 2 hours and gets pretty scary at the end as you will approach "the event horizon" ;-)

-10000m -> you will be transferred to +1000m above the ground and will start falling down

P.S. going 10km down takes about 2 hours and gets pretty scary at the end as you will approach "the event horizon" ;-)

Interesting...

Depending on how I position the camera, it is either extremely bright or pitch black...

Looks like I'm flying. :D

superchrome.jpg

Interesting...

Depending on how I position the camera, it is either extremely bright or pitch black...

Looks like I'm flying. :D

The surface between two water layers has some funny reflection properties :)
But don't worry, as you go deeper, it will get darker, you even won't be able to see yourself :)

Take some screenshots of the sun or those huge cloud like shapes which create fogs over large areas or volcanoes, they are pretty cool at big depths

Oh my god!! Who divided by 0?!?!?!

Isn't that a myth (about the flipover from diving to falling)? I think <unmentionable_glitch_master> tried it a few weeks ago and nothing happened at 10 km depth...

Isn't that a myth (about the flipover from diving to falling)? I think <unmentionable_glitch_master> tried it a few weeks ago and nothing happened at 10 km depth...

I just did it about 90 minutes ago.

You do know that's an exploit right, not the way the ground was intended to be used ;)

But a nice job

besides your glitch master and his padavans, there are other people who know the mechanics of this game
..and you know he's not a god, right? just in case :)

besides your glitch master and his padavans, there are other people who know the mechanics of this game
..and you know he's not a god, right? just in case :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rolleyes:

:laugh:

You do know that's an exploit right, not the way the ground was intended to be used ;)

But a nice job

It's more of a bug than an exploit. Falling out of the sky at 10k is not exactly an opening for gaining some financial advantage from the game... unless you know of one. Maybe depends on your definition of "exploit" :)

I just did it about 90 minutes ago.

<unmentionable_glitch_master> must have been doing something wrong... but then again, he doesn't get much sleep :laugh:

It's more of a bug than an exploit. Falling out of the sky at 10k is not exactly an opening for gaining some financial advantage from the game... unless you know of one. Maybe depends on your definition of "exploit" :)

Well if you do this you will fall from 1000 meter and die, at that point you will have to heal yourself and gain healing skills, sounds like an exploit to me ;)

Back