Misstake

Salkcin

Guardian
Society
Expeditors
Salkcin Sal Noss
Tell everyone to not join "Weekly Hunt Argos" made an terrible misstake, made it in the wrong part of the LA, made it in East and not West where it should be, East = mob free!!! just one have registered so far so if any1 knows Russet Russ Westland pls tell him to send me an PCF mail...

Sorry for this guys....

oy

Thanks for the heads up mate, appreciate it. Same thing happened yesterday in another event on la and we managed to figure it out and pull mobs from the borders. Much appreciated though for the info and warning.

-JIAN!

Well

Well, I have made this event for the last 6-7 weeks but must have had too much hurry when I made it for this week, have contacted planet calypso support and askd them to abort the event if possible so ppl dont think im trying to scam them...

P.S. Anyone knows Russet Russ Westland or Faflick Stanton Hannifin, the only two who have signd so far...

Thanks for the understanding
//Sal

Last edited:
contact me

Anyone knows Russet Russ Westland, Faflick Stanton Hannifin or Hac McLeod van Cah

If you do please tell them to contact me here...

Sry for everything...
//Sal

Hi,

Russ and Faf are members the The Knights of Calypso. I'll post a link to this topic in our forum to inform them.

Cheers,

Hamish

++Rep for this one.:yay:

more

The Toxx men, Extreme Draco Axiom, Razril Zero keno.... need these too whoever knows them...

//Sal

more

Buddy Doc Keno
John Charlemange Charles
Bram Brambo Brabus
Jack Arrow White
Normen w1ck3d Swain
Joaquin ElchapoGuzman Guzman

Bad news... hope you got it sorted, I've made the same mistake before and it's bad :(

hmm

these have got the 10 ped back so far:

elchapo
macce
extreme
jack arrow
hac
john charlemange
faflick
brambo

need to come in contact with:

Russet Russ Westland
The Toxx man
Razril Zero keno
Buddy Doc Keno
Normen w1ck3d Swain

Bumb

Still need to get in contact with these if someone can tell them to contact me...

Russet Russ Westland
The Toxx man
Razril Zero keno
Buddy Doc Keno
Normen w1ck3d Swain

//Sal

Do you get the Event Channel in the Main Chat during the event? If so, you could just announce a refund at the time of the event, right?

Russet Russ Westland..this one and some others i see often in Aloode, maybe it helps a bit

Yes

Do you get the Event Channel in the Main Chat during the event? If so, you could just announce a refund at the time of the event, right?

I did but all was not there... Some can come late or not come at all...

Russet Russ Westland..this one and some others i see often in Aloode, maybe it helps a bit

Well if u see any of them in game pls link them to this thread...

//Sal

We are still trying to contact Russet Russ Westland thru our private forum.
We have not seen Russ online for some time but expect an apperance soon.

Bump

Bumping and not giving up

Still need to get in contact with these if someone can tell them to contact me...

Russet Russ Westland
The Toxx man
Razril Zero keno
Buddy Doc Keno
Normen w1ck3d Swain

//Sal

+rep for trying to fix your mistake!
Well deserved rep because of an honoust person!

I too made a mistake, and reported it to MA, about 15 months ago now. I was able to refund everyone at the Event, but lost the fees. I did get the prizes back, but that is not guaranteed because of the way the system works.

So MA have had 15 months now to fix this (I submitted a Support Case of course), but have not done so, despite other tweaks to the Event System.

It's sad that promoters continue to risk Ped because of MA's incompetence and inaction.

Back