Enhancer display on items

voom

Prowler
Society
KKoE
Vavva Voom Straaf
I would like to be able to see what items have enhancers on them from the inventory. Ideally the information would give number of occupied enhancer slots too.

Could maybe use a system of dots underneath the item:

white dot= no enhancer
red dot=enhancer in place

I don't know, but I think it would be helpful to see which items had enhancers in them or were able to use enhancers without having to click on the item first.

Thank you Voom

Last edited:
Am I the only person to think this?

Am I the only person to think this?

You might be.
Personally I think there are many more important things coders should work at.
Apart from that I don't understand why you can't just double click on item and see the info you want, additionally being able to see what kind of enhancers are there.

This is a good idea, although I would have no need for it since

A: I already know what enhancers I put on which weapons
B: I take them off before storing them, so I always have my enhancers on me.

~Danimal

You might be.
Personally I think there are many more important things coders should work at.
Apart from that I don't understand why you can't just double click on item and see the info you want, additionally being able to see what kind of enhancers are there.

You may be right about the priority of coders work.

The difficulty I have though is in knowing which items to double click to see enhancers. Say I have enhancers on some but not all my pixi armour for instance. I then remove that armour and pop it into storage with enhancers attached and pull out my gremlin armour, again with some enhancers attached to it. At present I have no way of knowing which parts of gremlin or pixi armour have enhancements attached to them and then have to double click each part to find out.
I tend to have a couple of enhancers on a range of items, I guess I could remove them each time i store stuff, but to me that is just extra hassle.

Back