Info: "PVPing" Argonauts?!

danimal01

Elite
Society
AoE - Agents of Entropy
Daniel Danimal Diep
So I died while out mining for a little bit... and when I revive imagine my surprise when I find not one but TWO Argonauts camped out at the revival killing me over and over again! This kind of is humorous in the fact that when all of Ametheria was bugged and caused it all to be PVP players would camp out at revivals getting kill sprees. I think these Argonauts what their kill sprees back!

Don't say anything... but I think the Hunter is the leader or rather mastermind behind this. The Guardian seems to be protecting him or watching out at the door in case any unsuspecting avatars are trying to enter the terminal.. :laugh::lolup:

haha.jpg

~Danimal

This is always fun :dunce: Are you sure they aint Females looking for Rockstars :wtg:

Repeated revival killing is against the eula.
So report the argonauts to MA and their accounts get banned. :hammer:

This is always fun :dunce: Are you sure they aint Females looking for Rockstars :wtg:

They quite possibly could have been... but I did not have my ROCKtropia Guitar Axe out at that time.. :(

Repeated revival killing is against the eula.
So report the argonauts to MA and their accounts get banned. :hammer:

Yup, I have notified MindArk about the situation and any skill gains the Argonaut hunters have gained while killing me have been nullified and they were taken care of promply. :)

~Danimal

The behaviour of the mobs inside service centers is a rather nice twist in the much-maligned monster AI. Usually happens during robot wars, like say occupation of Nymphtwon last summer. Blame whoever ran at the servcie center with enough Argonauts in train so that turrets could not kill all. Best solution is other players killing off the Argonauts.

Scenes like this is where the inspiration for the in-base combat scenes in Arkadia storyline might come from.

The behaviour of the mobs inside service centers is a rather nice twist in the much-maligned monster AI. Usually happens during robot wars, like say occupation of Nymphtwon last summer. Blame whoever ran at the servcie center with enough Argonauts in train so that turrets could not kill all. Best solution is other players killing off the Argonauts.

Scenes like this is where the inspiration for the in-base combat scenes in Arkadia storyline might come from.

They weren't too difficult to take out once I was able to figure out their tactics. One would watch the door for unsuspecting avatars and the other was camping the revival. It's a good thing I was able to whip out my pee shooter and shoot the revival camper in time before the door guard got to me. Once the Guardian Argonaut saw me one shot the hunter he took off like a fat kid running after some twinkies!

~Danimal

Back