What did SEE actually pay 6 million dollars for?

would you care to explain how, or indeed why, you would do that?

Why - taxes..... .................. income vs investments etc....... tax loss???? My guess why anyway..
Companies do a lot when they 'restructure'.

Calypso do not provide any income without depositing players and MA didnt sold engine - platform.

They paid for us - customers.
Seems that was all they payed for, so why not say they payed for the users account instead of the planet as all that is on the planet seems to be still owned by the platform owners MindArk.

And please keep it on topic without "how to" use it to laundry money, there is better sources for this if you just google I'm sure, if not try some of the other search engines too

And please keep it on topic without "how to" use it to laundry money, there is better sources for this if you just google I'm sure, if not try some of the other search engines too

Just thought it was funny how ppl think they can 'launder' money in EU, without realising that for money to enter unnoticed you've already taken all the steps in the process.

OT. How do you even know that SDS was not involved in the migration of the calypso creatures? Maybe they were compensated and MA wasn't. Too many unknowns to draw a solid conclusion.

OT. How do you even know that SDS was not involved in the migration of the calypso creatures? Maybe they were compensated and MA wasn't. Too many unknowns to draw a solid conclusion.
We don't, so that would also be a thing to consider but if they were I hope they got WELL compensated lol

Just thought it was funny how ppl think they can 'launder' money in EU, without realising that for money to enter unnoticed you've already taken all the steps in the process.

Thats why we come to far flung ideas. They wont tell us anything.
I guess they only chat with the ones in the country they are from.
So any idea is on the table.

Ive noticed one thing. Unique items are up for sale. Not to mention Calypso was sold it seems they are selling the crown jewels too. Pregold one of a kind items go up for sale with buy 1/3 more then the start bid. Guns armr furniture mostly and yesterday I saw the Rams head vanish off the AH just as first saw it. Never had time to place a bid. There is only only one but is was sold 3 or so times. I bet the house at the top of the PA mall will sell soon. With this will be new people who run the game anything is possible now. EU could have been so much more and maybe it will be now.
It feels sad for it to change this way. Quietly sold off.

Back