A kinder, gentler and cheaper EU?

Djinn

Provider
Society
Delta Force
Djinn Gunsel Le Clef
A kinder, gentler and cheaper EU fix?

http://www.hellokittyonline.com/

It looks like they have almost everything we got. :)

From their website

Hello Kitty Online (HKO) is the first and only official massively multiplayer online game (MMORPG) of Hello Kitty, Badtz-Maru, My Melody, Dear Daniel, Keroppi and the others! You adventure with thousands of other players and computer-controlled characters in a virtual world full of cuteness and kawaii. HKO provides a brand new experience in gaming with built-in social media like video sharing and blogs. HKO is free to play!

Activities
Hello Kitty Online is not just about defeating monsters - there are many activities to choose from. Aside from exploring the monster-filled adventure areas, players can dig for ore, range the wilderness to pick fruit from trees, discover new cities, craft a broad selection of goods, play mini-games, and much more.

Player Housing
In HKO, you can own your own house and customize it with various items of furniture and decorations. However, you must build your house first, and to do that you need to obtain a Building Permit. The level of your farm determines which level house you can build. When your house is finished you can decorate it and invite guests over for a party!

Pets
Do you like animals? Hopefully yes, because in Hello Kitty Online you can own a variety of pets. When you defeat monsters, they may drop "pet cards" that will grant you that particular monster as a pet. Not only is it fun to watch pets follow you around, but they also come in handy in various ways (such providing you with buffs).

OMG I must sell everything and cash out, I don't need EU anymore. I will live in Hello Kitty Universe forever and ever!!!!:laugh:

OMG I must sell everything and cash out, I don't need EU anymore. I will live in Hello Kitty Universe forever and ever!!!!:laugh:

Don't quit EU for Kitty Universe...

Wait 2024 and the "Kitty Planet" launched in the Entropia Universe Platform.

Don't quit EU for Kitty Universe...

Wait 2024 and the "Kitty Planet" launched in the Entropia Universe Platform.

You're so dumb... !!!

It's obvious it will be here in 2012 :)

:tp: (+rep to you btw :D) :rocket:

Back