Question: Kirakibas?

Belive I killed one wtih that name at Chugs hideout tonight, inside the arena.

Hey

Just saw some people globaling on something called a Kirakiba, I guess its some sort of new daikiba but where can I find them ?

The entropedia-link isn't updated with those facts yet (http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=221)

Originally, MA wanted to reward my incredible work on the game's Bestiary naming this new mob "Akbar-kiba", then for some uncertain reasons changed it to Kirakiba (Kir-AK-iba)...

Ahhhhhh MA...

Kirakibas are the "boss mob" for the Shinkiba Wave Events.

So globaling on them is pretty lucky and will be rare I s'pect. (HP depending, of course)

Originally, MA wanted to reward my incredible work on the game's Bestiary naming this new mob "Akbar-kiba", then for some uncertain reasons changed it to Kirakiba (Kir-AK-iba)...

Ahhhhhh MA...

huh? :scratch2:

just saw a global on it in the chat

they got 1800 hp, dmg is "great"

they can be found at the wave spawn location at (newly remodeled)chugs hideout. there is also another location im not sure where, only reason i say there is another location is because durring the 30 min cool down period at chugs wave spawn i saw another kirakiba global... so i dunno where but there are at least 2 areas that have them spawning :cool:

they can be found at the wave spawn location at (newly remodeled)chugs hideout. there is also another location im not sure where, only reason i say there is another location is because durring the 30 min cool down period at chugs wave spawn i saw another kirakiba global... so i dunno where but there are at least 2 areas that have them spawning :cool:

One is north of Corinth, with last wave not only one Kirakiba shows up like in fight club, whole (last) wave is Kirakiba. Another one near twin. Coords should be 752/768 a socmate says.

It looks like the time of wavestart is running synchron in Corinth and Chugs. So it was yesterday, when I was there.

Yup, I can confirm 2 locations at least...

Fight Club ring at Chugs : 5 Waves, Shinkibas increasing maturity til wave 5, 1 Kirakiba and a few larger Shins.

Oasis NE of Corinth : 5 waves again, larger spawn, higher mats. wave 5 is Lots of Kirakiba...

And in case you're wondering, I survived the Ring, I did Not survive the Oasis lol

Was a hoot tho

Ah Finally they named a mob after Kira... ah wait maybe not :beerchug: ah j/k

Back