Post Where you think things aren't right that could be improved:

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
Ok there are multiple threads on the forum expressing dissatisfaction with various in-game features.

But lets imagine that SDS/ MA / RT just checked one thread.

List 'em

1) Spawn on your exact position every 120 seconds. I swear to god, if I have need of toilet, I'm at revive. :mad:
1a) Stop spawning mobs on me every 30 seconds like a mad decay pimp.
- It just makes me want to log off or live next to a turret.

Last edited:
#1 Frequent loot/tp/revive/storage/auction lag across the entire universe.

Thanks narfi, you jogged me.

2) Inventory across all universe and no transport fees. We aren't WOW numbers so help those players that stay around dont hinder them. No auction transport fees across planets whatsoever.

The transport fee is too high and likely to kill the universe - we'll see.

3) Make me so angry I logout and spend my time on forum rather than in-game - does this count?? I've read multiple people do this.

Last edited:
Sorry to interrupt the flow of the thread, but this would be for ALL planets, universe features, correct?

Not planet-specific issues?

Sorry to interrupt the flow of the thread, but this would be for ALL planets, universe features, correct?

Not planet-specific issues?

Go for it, who knows who will read it. My frustration level hovers around 90% which is better than those of the selling out threads. :)

Ok there are multiple threads on the forum expressing dissatisfaction with various in-game features.

But lets imagine that SDS/ MA / RT just checked one thread.

List 'em

1) Spawn on your exact position every 120 seconds. I swear to god, if I have a piss, I'm at revive. :mad:
1a) Stop spawning mobs on me every 30 seconds like a fucking mad decay pimp.
It Just makes me want to log off or live next to a bloody turret.

Same here, i'm checking out other games, project blackout is a fun fps shooter, never a no loot, always blooood ; )

10) Support is copy/paste nonsensical replies in 9/10 cases, yet to see real issues resolved:
---> loosing ammo/bombs due to packet loss it seems, and my dear bank/MA charges me for it as if it was spent, giving me ridiculous returns (20-40-60%)
---> my L cars keep getting multiple hits while hitting 1 tree, or a bump in the road (unnoticeable), or some invisible decay-causing glitch of nothing, like 1 hit isn't enough already (support case sent, no fix yet).
---> the inside information scandal: still not handled?

11) Had 0 armor/gun UL loots in the last 12+ months, have to tt most of my loot (enhancer-useless crap, brown paint, ... no markup), ... why play if the best i can get is 90% of what i put in, no fun items, no discoveries/stories/beacon fun/...?

12) ... too late to type the rest, many more to follow

Last edited:
The loot window needs to go behind the dashboard like it used to. Or make it smaller, or make it go away and list loots like on team.

The loot window needs to go behind the dashboard like it used to. Or make it smaller, or make it go away and list loots like on team.

.......what is this LOOT that you speak of? :scratch2:
:laugh:
-Bemo-

Almighty Mega , after all these years it is just uber increditble you still have some hope for MA and its planet partners to listen .

I wish I had a medal to pin it on your vampire set :)

I dont wish them to improve anything, they will just screw up more things and create new buggs which I dont want to beta test...

Just bring back the old features back first.

That would be a great improvement without improving.

11) ... why play if the best i can get is 90% of what i put in, no fun items, no discoveries/stories/beacon fun/...?

12) ... too late to type the rest, many more to follow

Just wondering..................if u an everyone else got 100% of what you put in...........how would MA/SEE etc cover the costs:scratch2:

Openness and honesty.

I want all the stats in the Entropidea to come directly from the makers of the game not the players.
Thats it. Its all i want.
How can I invest in an item if the owner of the item only lets me feel it through a brown paper bag, while his friend explains the item to me. Thats how it feels and its not a enviorment I would put money into.

Openness and honesty.

I want all the stats in the Entropidea to come directly from the makers of the game not the players.
Thats it. Its all i want.
How can I invest in an item if the owner of the item only lets me feel it through a brown paper bag, while his friend explains the item to me. Thats how it feels and its not a enviorment I would put money into.

So don't ? This is the problem with threads like this. In addition to actual issues in the game, you also get people whining on the most stupid issues.

Thought we already did this with the Q&A session a while back?!?

Guess to keep this short I'll just post the link to the threads relating to that:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?205836-Planet-Calypso-The-Next-Chapter - announcement of the Q&A

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?205837-Q-amp-A-Thread-The-Next-Chapter - the Q&A Session

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...206302-Support-news-from-JWT&highlight=welter - JWT's promises to focus on Hangers, etc.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?205880-Content-of-Oblivion - Mccormick's thread with all of the old promises that have still not come in to being

Also, when the old taming and other systems come back, and the estates are fixed, there should be some sort of compensation for all the many months that stuff was broken and the 'service' that MA and the Planet Partner currently known as SDS was offering us who already bought in to their systems was/is still nonfunctional. I suggest this because MA did this sort of thing before FPC (which is now SDS) ever came to exist... and now that SDS has an additional 6 million bucks from the purchase of FPC by See, it would not hurt to pay a few bucks here and there to the many that have waited months, if not more then a year, for their professions and assets to become functional again.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?124918-B-Shopkeepers-5k#post1514504 - thread indicating that shopkeepers were paid to booth owners at Hadeshiem when booths were not working right in 2008

http://www.virtualmindhive.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1005&st=200&p=10647&#entry10647 - ancient thread proving that personal revives did exist at one point in time.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?15104-Removal-of-Personal-Revival-Terminals - thread about that 5k payment to personal revive owners.

In my opinion, since this is a REAL CASH ECONOMY, making assets like the taming and booths stop working for this many months 'unbalanced' the system far more then the personal revives did back then. Therefore the compensation should be similar to the level of what was done in the past... Adding just a few slots to booths when they are made to work right again, or a new shopkeeper would probably be enough compensation for most booth owners with the broken booths, and would not cost MA a dime if they made the TT value super low so that the new owner of the shopkeeper would have to repair the item to use it. Tamers would probably need some sort of other form of compensation for these many months of downtime.

Gosh, this is already turning a lot longer then I was going to make it - sorry, just a lot of stuff to say...

So don't ? This is the problem with threads like this. In addition to actual issues in the game, you also get people whining on the most stupid issues.

Its a good thread idea.
The game is fantastic.
I am not good enough to enjoy all the worlds have to offer.
Its players have long been kind and helpfull.
Great story line and realism.

I change my request so as to help you understand me.
I would like to be able to purchase a game guide directly from whater ever company governs the game.
It could be a large paper back book just like you see in the stores for other games.
It could show the creatures and the weapons in picture and spec and maps. Simple no tips or guids. Just stats.
I have bought such guides in stores in Mexico and USA for about 250 peds to 375 peds.
I often destroyed or lost them and bought a second.
I would buy this each year. If printed by the people who govern EU.

Last edited:
Back