suggestions on where the furniture shops are?

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Looked around for furniture and decoration shops in a few places last night and only found one shopkeeper in an apartment with prices about twice as high as auction? Can anyone suggest a good reliable set of shops to shop for furniture? Not looking for any specific thing, just some places to visit later on when I'm in a shopping mood again. Auction is not bad for some things, but not everything is always in the auction...

Subscribing. I'd like to know too :)

Most of them closed didn't they?

With so few apartments available to new players there is very little point in skilling it so very little new stuff appearing.

With the instanced caves that are supposed to be available couldn't SDS hijack it to create free newbie apartments and give the profession a boost.

Inherent Marxus Legends has all kinds of furniture, truly!

I'm looking for a decently priced shop right now, wouldn't mind setting up shop ;)

Until then, perhaps you might catch me here, in this forum, or at Port Atlantis.

On Calypso I know there is a show in that one building in Genesis Amethra Headquarters Tower B, I think, not all the items seem to be for sale but some stuff is still listed.

Deer Mall on 2nd floor there is Delta Forces shop that has some furniture.

Think I also saw some furniture for sale in that Treasure Island Mall when walking through few days ago.

And there is that artist rendition shop in Twin or PA mall can't remember which one it is in.

That's all I can remember on Calypso, I know there are a few shops and keepers in apartments on Arkadia with furniture for sale. See shop list on Arkadia forum for locations.

I carry furniture pretty regularly in my shops, as I have collected a large assortment of rare and not so rare furniture.

I have 2 shops (Calypso and Arkadia)with some furniture on display. (see below) And nearly every furniture BP in game on top of that, from all planets.

As always, anything that is there that is unlisted would warrant some welcome private negotiations, like matching left right atrox statue set (one on display, rare alone, moreso in a set), some used tables ect. Unfortunately I do not have enough space for more displayed furniture (have a pitbull full of furniture), so it comes out in parts.

So if you have any Ideas about furniture that is not available on market, feel free to contact me, and I can try to arrange some crafted jobs or a fair sale. I am even willing to showcase some items if needed, as you just cant always get a feel for how it looks on auction.

There was also for a time a furniture only shop in Treasure Island Platinum Building right next to the TP. (around the back side I think) Might be worth a check.

GL )

I have one shopkeeper dedicated to crafted furniture inside my shop on Calypso.
The shop is located in Genesis in the D-Tower, right next to the TP.

All funiture for sale there is also on display in my apartment/showroom in the same building (19C), should anyone wish to see the actual size etc. of the items before making a purchase =) it can take a while before the items in the apt. start loading though... quite a lot of stuff in there hihi.

*EDIT* Ignore all of the above: I just opened a new large shop for my crafted furniture :yay:
Deer Mall (New Oxford) 2nd Floor, Shop #5

Last edited:
There was also for a time a furniture only shop in Treasure Island Platinum Building right next to the TP. (around the back side I think) Might be worth a check.

Still there when I checked today. It's in the 'A' block.

Back