-Shinkiba Hunting- Need Hunting Outfitting Help.

-Jonah-

Hatchling
Jonah Abusive Veil
Hi im new on Planet Calypso.

I been playing for a week or so now, And im looking for somone to help me on what i will need for Hunting Shinkiba's later on when my skills increase. Im only setting myself a limit of $50-$100/Month input to Entropia. And i figured i'd just keep to hunting Shinkiba's. Im currently hunting the Young, Mature and Old aged Shinkibas with my Pixie armor and Opala.

Now im asking if somone can let me know what items will most efficiently Kill the stronger Shinkiba's Such as the Alpha,Dominants,Stalkers etc. What weapon,Armor, First Aid will i need. And if these weapons, Armor will last me for hunting the higher end shinkiba's on the budget i set myself.

Hi.

I remember years ago, when i use Shogun armor, Daikiba Prowler and Stalker kill me with one hit. I am not sure wich armor is better, but now, using Ghost+5b plates i can do big Shinkiba without problem. I use Isis LR59(L) with hard mobs (ex. Atrox until Alpha).

Greetings.

Welcome.

Hi, get the Iron man missions before you kill to many. Work on that, keep killing the younger ones till you skill up. Then increase armor and weapons as you can use them. Buying a set of 5b plates can't hurt for any armor and you will use them for all the time you play this game.

Hi im new on Planet Calypso.

I been playing for a week or so now, And im looking for somone to help me on what i will need for Hunting Shinkiba's later on when my skills increase. Im only setting myself a limit of $50-$100/Month input to Entropia. And i figured i'd just keep to hunting Shinkiba's. Im currently hunting the Young, Mature and Old aged Shinkibas with my Pixie armor and Opala.

Now im asking if somone can let me know what items will most efficiently Kill the stronger Shinkiba's Such as the Alpha,Dominants,Stalkers etc. What weapon,Armor, First Aid will i need. And if these weapons, Armor will last me for hunting the higher end shinkiba's on the budget i set myself.

your first purchase should be a set of 5b plates...

I use ghost/5b for stalkers... but i think THAT will eat up your whole month's deposit. a budget option would be either to do your best with pixie/5b or get a low tt set of boar/bear/jag (limited)

defensive and offensive skills will get in the way more than armour.... you really shouldn't do it with an oppollo...

I use a p5a with a104 amp ... it has decent damage and nice durability for level 12... the 104 costs about 200 ped but is repairable... an a103 is almost as good but cheaper .

If i were you i'd keep with the youngs for now and set these as longer term goals... there will be other events.

Last edited:
And unless you know already there is a huge step from Alpha to Old Alpha = when you can do Alpha ok, you most likely can't do Old Alphas. (basing this on Daikibas, but guess it's still the same for shinkibas)

So as people said you need strong armor and big* gun to even consider it.

*compared to opalo or other low level newbie weapons

Back