Viginti Jacobite Tres
servers down???

I guess so? Somehow I got kicked off...

~Danimal

dunno but i got kicked and cant even start it up doe to "Can't update server"

so much down

Some of us still in, but most of my fl dropped offline

Yep.. down..

Looks like - yes, kicked and can't come back.
planetcalypso.com - down (even didn't reply to ping)

Got kicked also and cant reconnect.

LMAO lots of comments so quickly, I think perhaps some countries are down because their server crashed? or perhaps its just certain people not sure but I know I got kicked off..guess I'll go sleep too or something..

~Danimal

Down down down down down down down

Trifle whats the decay so far ? XD

Perhaps they had to do an "EMERGENCY" update again because too many people were HoFing on Shinkiba's? :laugh::scratch2::lolup:

Or maybe just maybe they had the hangars COMPLETELY done with Planes in them and couldn't wait to put them in? :)

~Danimal

meh, its down

and I was just about to H.O.F:laugh:

I'm still in game.

Storage was very slow, but I'm still in game (so far)

PS: Look at the time, Entropia regularly "doesn't work well" at quarter past the hour with loot lag and other anomalies.

There are currently 44 users browsing this thread. (30 members and 14 guests)

what a bummer, I had a big pile of dead Argo I was about to loot

same here I thought it was my pc being retarded so I restarted it and still nothing....

I guess it's not a new secret update... seems like some people are still logged in. :(

~Danimal

same here :(

client loader dont connect to update server, it says.

Such a popular thread I thought id say I can get on ether :D I wasnt going to post but within like 1 minute all these replys why the hell not :yay:

I'm so fucking tired of these amateurs that claims they are professionals. How can a company like MA allow ALL servers to go down at the same time? Except for the forum ofc....Dumb fucks :mad:

Loot lags every hour, this week 14 minutes past the hour, last week it was 28. Unexplained kicks after each VU, shitloads of bugs on every VU, the implamations of new items that makes crafted items to be worthless no matter the market value was, bugged out shops, constant lag when trying to get into storage etc...

Crappy loot, more crappy loot, even more crappy loot. Not just for me but for everyone and THEN some stupid dumbass decides to give away ATH's just to "balance it all"... C'mon, fools. Get a grip...

Can someone please give me a good reason for continuing playing this game?

Last edited:
Back