is it down?

server is curently down for maintanence

Maybe they "balancing the loot-system"? :laugh:

It's the end of the World as we know it... :dj:

I'm so fucking tired of these amateurs that claims they are professionals. How can a company like MA allow ALL servers to go down at the same time? Except for the forum ofc....Dumb fucks :mad:

Agreed, it is kind of stupid if you ask me to NOT have a backup server. At least their website is still up huh? *CHUCKLES*

~Danimal

Dammit MA just when I've nearly killed a levi, it must of had a ATH in it and MA said that's not for you :laugh: then pulled the plug on the server :( my luck.

ahh man....I hope it come back up soon.

whats going on? do we get any notices?

Dammit MA just when I've nearly killed a levi, it must of had a ATH in it and MA said that's not for you :laugh: then pulled the plug on the server :( my luck.

They'll just deleting the final zero in your lootvalue... :rolleyes:

does this mean I have to actually get away from my computer :mad: grumble...grumble

There are currently 90 users browsing this thread. (60 members and 30 guests)

Good thing its 4:20pm and sunny here. I'm gonna go outside, have a beer and play guitar. :)

experienced enough to run cryengine 2!!!

I don't think the severs are up yet, but I do know that this thread blew up quick with many viewers posting in it! :laugh:

~Danimal

the number of people currently browsing this thread is how many active players we have in game atm :)

89! :girl:

P.S. 94!!!

I'm so fucking tired of these amateurs that claims they are professionals. How can a company like MA allow ALL servers to go down at the same time? Except for the forum ofc....Dumb fucks :mad:

Hehe, don't we wonder why depo our sweat $$ in half baked game.

How ironic ,whas about depo ,but cant access oh well :yay:

the number of people currently browsing this thread is how many active players we have in game atm :)

No no its 96 people now :-0

~Danimal

I wonder who and what messed up at the office? :confused:

don't worry loot still sucks, you should all go to bed and not try to log on again tonight :wave:

P.S. 94!!!
Nope! It's 96! :wise:

P.S. Already 100 we got more and more active players! :wtg:

lol every refresh click results in a new post =D

someone in the office must have gotten drunk and tripped over the extension cords powering most of the servers LOL

don't worry loot still sucks, you should all go to bed and not try to log on again tonight :wave:

While we secretly HoF up all the winnings :D sounds like a good plan Bogger I'm in :D

~Danimal

ITS UP!!!!!!!!!!

i lied.

Nope its 102 now so a big hello to everyone :yay:

Back