is it down?

No, no, no, no, noooooooo

Ooops... I missed it. :o:

Usually get CTD’d up to a dozen times per day. Not this time, thou.

Didn’t get suspicious with Twin posing as a ghost town––less than ten green dots there. Didn’t even get suspicious when the glob spam in the Main Chat just stopped for quite some time. :laugh:

Yay back on :) how long did you nyan fiona? :laugh: still going? :tongue2:

hrmm ... I still can't get on. Are you certain it is fully back to normal?:confused:

Yay back on :) how long did you nyan fiona? :laugh: still going? :tongue2:
I went 5600 seconds and then I had to stop the music was driving me crazier than the no entropia part lol. Oh and for all those asking about how fast can a thread explode I would say we did pretty good with 34 pages:woot:

Still annoyed by the incompetence shown by MA last night. In the heat of the moment I spoke some harsh words. I still believe in what I said but would like to express them in a slightly more balanced manor.
So if you read my first post in this thread, feel free to exclude the cursing words or just ignore them. Facts still remain tho.

Have fun ;)

Still annoyed by the incompetence shown by MA last night. In the heat of the moment I spoke some harsh words. I still believe in what I said but would like to express them in a slightly more balanced manor.
So if you read my first post in this thread, feel free to exclude the cursing words or just ignore them. Facts still remain tho.

Have fun ;)

yes I too was pretty heated. I was in the middle of doing something; as I'm sure a lot of people were as well.

~Danimal

Reee eeeeeeeeee eeeee emo ved =)

Edit second time: Editing again so jackasses like Danimal doesn't neg rep me for removing my old post.

Read the top word again, and you can see if you spend at least 2 seconds actually reading it... it says "Removed =)"

I found my answer right after my own post, so I removed it. I hope you get the point. :)

Last edited:
Seems that was a pretty serious downtime last night. I didn't play EU as I waited until late evening and seems servers had just started crashing around the time I was trying to log in (sorry didn't mean to break them :laugh:), so went off to play Eve for a bit before bed.

What I find a bit odd though is only seeing notices from Bertha today about damn pay system problems, nothing about what happened to the game servers last night? Was there any official announcement or notice at any point anywhere that I missed?

Reee eeeeeeeeee eeeee emo ved =)

Edit second time: Editing again so jackasses like Danimal doesn't neg rep me for removing my old post.

Read the top word again, and you can see if you spend at least 2 seconds actually reading it... it says "Removed =)"

I found my answer right after my own post, so I removed it. I hope you get the point. :)

I don't see the reason to give a negative rep in retaliation of getting one yourself. I gave a good explanation as to why why I negative rapped you. If you need me to further explain I can. I gave it to you because when I looked at your post you only had typed in it the "wee emo" words. is it my fault that I can't read the future and see that you would edit your post and then instantly flame and negative rep ;me in retaliation? you sir need to calm down and stop jumping at me every chance you get to.

~Danimal

Seems that was a pretty serious downtime last night. I didn't play EU as I waited until late evening and seems servers had just started crashing around the time I was trying to log in (sorry didn't mean to break them :laugh:), so went off to play Eve for a bit before bed.

What I find a bit odd though is only seeing notices from Bertha today about damn pay system problems, nothing about what happened to the game servers last night? Was there any official announcement or notice at any point anywhere that I missed?

The servers were not down or crashed or anything like that. Networking was disturbed and packets from a lot of places on the net did not arrive at the datacentre hosting the servers. This is not something that MA or the datacentre has really any control over or that they can even do much about - if large carrier networks have their routing tables broken, then there is not much anything the rest can do. Its not even something you can easily monitor for unless you actually have monitoring systems spread over the entire globe polling your systems for availability (and you still can't do much).

The only possible scenario where MA could maybe have done something about this would be if they had the said globe-spanning monitoring network, their own AS for their systems and a dedicated (probably satellite) uplink in the datacenter and they had pushed rerouting for the affected areas to bypass problem points. And its still might not have resolved it any faster, depending on the exact nature of the problem causing this.

It is far beyond the scope of MA. They should not really be spending their money on something like this. Now go try to explain this to all the shouting asswipes in this thread.

The servers were not down or crashed or anything like that. Networking was disturbed and packets from a lot of places on the net did not arrive at the datacentre hosting the servers. This is not something that MA or the datacentre has really any control over or that they can even do much about - if large carrier networks have their routing tables broken, then there is not much anything the rest can do. Its not even something you can easily monitor for unless you actually have monitoring systems spread over the entire globe polling your systems for availability (and you still can't do much).

The only possible scenario where MA could maybe have done something about this would be if they had the said globe-spanning monitoring network, their own AS for their systems and a dedicated (probably satellite) uplink in the datacenter and they had pushed rerouting for the affected areas to bypass problem points. And its still might not have resolved it any faster, depending on the exact nature of the problem causing this.

It is far beyond the scope of MA. They should not really be spending their money on something like this. Now go try to explain this to all the shouting asswipes in this thread.

Lol ok ty for the info hon. That explains why some apparently managed to stay ingame while many others didn't or couldn't log in.

I don't see the reason to give a negative rep in retaliation of getting one yourself. I gave a good explanation as to why why I negative rapped you. If you need me to further explain I can. I gave it to you because when I looked at your post you only had typed in it the "wee emo" words. is it my fault that I can't read the future and see that you would edit your post and then instantly flame and negative rep ;me in retaliation? you sir need to calm down and stop jumping at me every chance you get to.

~Danimal
Bold: Except if it is given because of a totally retarded reason? :p

Reeeeeeeeeemoved is said in the first post, no fucking wee in there?

12:40
neg rep recieved

12.25 I edited my post (at latest, since it is 5 mins after post u can edit without it saying "Edited")
So it still stands, never have been any "wee" or pee or what the fuck you are talking about in it.

Really, it is time to wake up.. you make all kinds of senseless threads/post/WHATEVER and now starting to negrep people blindly.

I've had enough of it anyway, peace out.

Fyi

Emo is a part of the word rEMOved. I see no reason why I should get a neg rep for writing removed, just because it contains "emo"?

and for some odd ball reason, there is spaces in between reeeeeeeeeemoved, which I DID NOT write when I removed the original text, all I wrote is "reeeeeeeeeemoved =)" ...

W/e you say "Danimal"

Last edited:
Back