Discovery: Laser Pistols on Rocktropia

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
Blueprint Marcato-9(L) (Congrats to Imperious for looting another print and clicking the gun discovery before I could click mine :) )
Blueprint Marcato-9 RFZ (L)
Marcato-9 RFZ Automatic Pistol (L)

I don't know much about music or musicians so I Googled Marcato to see if it was an artist or something.
Marcato - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcato said:
Marcato (Italian for marked) is a form of staccato. True marcato entails performing the note with emphasis and a sustain of two-thirds (occasionally three-quarters) of the original written length at same or increased volume, to notes preceding or succeeding it. An audible counted rest should follow (rest length: one-third to one quarter the marcato note written value).

I put a couple of the Marcato-9 Automatic Pistol (L)s in auction, and will likely put 1 or 2 of the RFZs in later today.

I was pretty confidant that bps would drop by Monday and it seems they did :p

good luck everyone and have fun,

narfi

About time you posted something!!

Gratz on the BP discoveries :D

Gratz on the discoveries! :) Could you please do decay tests on these if not already done?

Gratz Narfi. I'm happy to see some BP's finally dropping. :)

gratz Narfi! :)
However I couldn't help noticing the (l)... did any UL stuff get looted too?

gratz Narfi! :)
However I couldn't help noticing the (l)... did any UL stuff get looted too?

Not yet that I am aware of. My guess is they will come in the mini-patch?

Tenacity(part of the NDS staff) said:
Hey Narfi :D
Big GZ to you and imp.

Just a side note about the laser weapons(L) Currently the sound effects and attachment placements are a little wank but that will be fixed in the upcoming mini patch.

Ops did i say mini-patch!?

B Tenacious!

I'm looking forward to Hell, hope that's coming at the same time.

narfi

Grats!

On a related note...are there going be any new UL items introduced? More and more it seems like MA is trying to phase them out.

Congratulations on the discovery my friend! :yay:

~Danimal

Its interesting that the RT naming of blueprints differs so much from the Calypso one. Should there ever be a UL BP on RT, how will it be named, I wonder?

I hope it gets some kewl names:D Love to grind the first few:D

grtz on the finds:D couldn't be a much worser time lol:D

Decay tests done

I shot each gun once, and then put them in my shopkeeper to see the amount they had decayed.

Marcato-9 decays .445pec per shot
Marcato-9 RFZ decays .921pec per shot

Good luck and have fun ;)

narfi

Gratz! These guns kinda look like real MP-5's don't ya think?

Its interesting that the RT naming of blueprints differs so much from the Calypso one. Should there ever be a UL BP on RT, how will it be named, I wonder?

I remember seeing Blueprint NEVERDIE Dragon Plate Mk.I (L) on auction at the time they first dropped. Same name but two sets of ingredients that looked like one was the (L) plates and another was (UL) plates. Check and re-checked - very confusing but definitely was two different BP's.

Entered it into entropedia but someone removed it thinking that only (L) existed - i would have done the same considering the naming convention.

Gz once again for this achievement, bro :)

Nice !! Gratz :)

Back