10K++ Silent Ambulimax uber loot

hehe if the starting bid was at 1 peds am sure it would not have reached 10k peds :D
but obviously someone needed that bone hard :p and that's cool for ya :D

Sharyn said:
Gratz for the 1k US "virtual" bone! :dunce:

...hmm, this makes me woder ... would there be any type of an IRL bone worth 1,000 US dollars? :tongue2:

of course they are ... way much more , i can bet ... but not for dna , for museum

Zhorgul said:
hehe if the starting bid was at 1 peds am sure it would not have reached 10k peds :D
but obviously someone needed that bone hard :p and that's cool for ya :D

actually sometwo :D ... akoz wants that too , but stryker said he's in egypt so when he comes back he might even bid more

e-lite said:
As Wolf Greay said, this piece is extremley rare, and it is also essential for breeding Ambulimaxes on your land. As far as I know only 5-6 of this piece has ever been looted. There by the price.

What I'm wondering is: How do you KNOW it is rare, and therefore valuable? Just ask around?

dbelinfante said:
What I'm wondering is: How do you KNOW it is rare, and therefore valuable? Just ask around?

No i think you'll find it states on the LA information for Akoz land that he will pay VERY high prices for such items. I think I would have waited until he was back Elite before selling and have got an offer from him as well ;)

dbelinfante said:
yeah as Esme already you can see in the info when you enter area both on akoz lands and in ND's domes
keep an eye on longu sharp claw ( the 1 ped one ) seems to be as rare as this

Tzest0s said:
keep an eye on longu sharp claw ( the 1 ped one ) seems to be as rare as this

I think I have 4 of those in storage :eek:

LOL

dbelinfante said:
I think I have 4 of those in storage :eek:

LOL

No, you have 4 of the 0.1 ped ones =)

Wow, that was a nice one. :eek:

Grats!

(damn! ;) )

Nice, i cant check auctions right now but anyone know if someone overbid it?

Since we are talking about ambu loot - is it still looting modified mercenary?

Gunslinger1 said:
Since we are talking about ambu loot - is it still looting modified mercenary?

Nope atleast not for awhile so i think it has stopped

congratz man

Nice, i cant check auctions right now but anyone know if someone overbid it?

Even though this was a long time ago I am going to answer the question. Mostly because I have been asked 3-4 times more very recently what it really sold for in the end. I didn't follow EU extremley close in detal latley, but since people are asking I am guessing there's a new bone on the market? (Pure speculation from my part)

Well, the bone I had sold on buyout on the auction just 5-6 hours after NEVERDIE placed the opening bid. So the final selling price was 29.995 ped. To who I don't know for sure since you do not get to know that when things sell for buyout, but the ones who are a bit sharp also know who opened up an ambulimax land 2 months later. And this was 2 years ago. Didn't hear about anyone else looting one more after me, but if they did I am guessing the price will be lots more this time.

Semi-sorry for the necro posting on this thread, but it was indeed a good memory for me also :)

That is one helluva Necro...

I hope you unlocked Ethereal Soul Language for that hefty resurrection..

But thanx for the response to an interesting question...

Yeah hate pretty much necros ...

to complete your necro comment : the last one sold on auction I know of was sold about 1 month for approx 15k peds after a lame +1ped bidding sessions between Qetesh and Deathifier won by Qetesh.

Yeah hate pretty much necros ...

to complete your necro comment : the last one sold on auction I know of was sold about 1 month for approx 15k peds after a lame +1ped bidding sessions between Qetesh and Deathifier won by Qetesh.

See, so my necro posting wasn't so bad after all. Then I know why 3-4 people asked me for the price. Becaue I got the questions about 4-8 weeks ago. Then I understand it was because another one was looted. So case closed, I am locking this thread to history then.

... but the ones who are a bit sharp also know who opened up an ambulimax land 2 months later.

not that im not sharp, 2 years ago i was more concerned with tp runs and skilling on argus beach than the development of LAs. so who did open ambu land soon after? (just for curiosity and to complete the story)

I do remember this Thread e-lite .. when you could kill an Ambu even with 2 opalos un-amped :laugh:

I hate Necros but this one is Interesting ;)

Congratz

congratz but peds and pecs in the pic that must be a oldie

Back