Society
Freelancer
Bolivar diGriz
Need around 20k CFD..

Make me a nice offer ;)

I could take 50 ped for 20k cfd...

Works out to 1 ped / 400 cfd...

Sounds ok.. when/where can we meet?

Logging in Now, or I can log in anytime tomorrow...

Msg me here, or by PM, with time and location. I'm happy to transfer CFD first, since it's you x

Msg me here, or by PM, with time and location. I'm happy to transfer CFD first, since it's you x

If you have another 20k I would like to buy some for 50peds as well :)

~Danimal

If you have another 20k I would like to buy some for 50peds as well :)

~Danimal

Can stretch to 10k for 25 ped, then I'm pretty much cfd-skint...

But That I can do... Same same, D. Time and Place..? You, I trust also x

Last edited:
Can stretch to 10k for 25 ped, then I'm pretty much cfd-skint...

But That I can do... Same same, D. Time and Place..? You, I trust also x

okay 10k for 25peds it is. I can meet you in about 4hours tonight at twins or anytime tomorrow same place

~Danimal

Sounds ok.. when/where can we meet?

okay 10k for 25peds it is. I can meet you in about 4hours tonight at twins or anytime tomorrow same place

~Danimal

Well ok :) Gonna trust you Both and transfer 20k to Bolivar and 10k to danimal01, right Now...

Will problee be in Bed in 4 hours time, so I'm gonna suggest Midday 12pm (Ma Time) at Twin Peaks for payment...

I'll be milling around the TP, hoping my trust is not misplaced ;)

Or, if time don't suit, please feel free to suggest alternative :thumbup:

Okay I will be around twins at 12:00ma time tomorrow. I am running late coming hone and don't want to keep you waiting.

~Danimal

Going to twins now...

Okay I will be around twins at 12:00ma time tomorrow. I am running late coming hone and don't want to keep you waiting.

~Danimal

I'll be there also around that time ;)

free bump and a question... what is CFD?
And how possibly can i get it ?
Cheers :silly2:

~Danimal

I'll be there also around that time ;)

Still on track from 12pm at Twin. That's in just over an hour, see you both then x

free bump and a question... what is CFD?
And how possibly can i get it ?
Cheers :silly2:

CFD = "Calypso Forum Dollars". You receive some when you post, or start a new thread, or receive Rep from people...
They can be spend on customizing your Forum profile/Avatar or buying those icon you often see under people's names that tell you stuff they unlocked or achieved. You can even use them to buy Banner Ads, I think...

Have a look at the Clickables Bar near the top of the page. Underneath it is a line of smaller clickables.
Last one is "CFD", it'll tell you how much you have right now...
It only appears on Some pages, try going to "Forum" and then looking :thumbup: )

Met Bolivar and Danimal at Twin at the agreed time. Trade went off without a hitch.

Cheers both :thumbup:

Met Bolivar and Danimal at Twin at the agreed time. Trade went off without a hitch.

Cheers both :thumbup:

Thanks for selling to me m8, cheers!

~Danimal

Bump.. Looking for 20k'ish CFD again.. :)

I have 20k you can buy at 50 ped if you want to

Back