affiliate program...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
so uh, since planetcalypso has no affiliate program anymore (or at least no website about that as there used to be), why not create a new one that works more like a regular affiliate program on the web that pays out to those the refer via links and whatnot? Could be some small portion of the first x amount of deposits that the referees put in or something? ... If calypso can't do that sort of thing, maybe other planet partners or ma itself can?

perhaps referees could be hooked up to be in the society of the referer as default or something to encourage mentorship?

Last edited:
hmm that affiliate program looked really like a ponzi thing.
If there are rewards for something in this universe, people will all try get extra hard to spread lies and farming new players. Or mo alt accounts popping up which either ways are not really good stuffs.
There are already so much disappointments :(

Funny detail ... I reported the affilation site as a phishing site as it was too close and looked like the main site and you had to login. Support kinda agreed their with me but said it was their official one lol

A good affiliate program can potentially make a BIG difference.
They should learn from the best (amazon.com for example).

Even with the best affilate program, what will people be affilated with?

The most often record breaking virtual universe?

The real cash game with a lot of buggs and not-working features?

MA isnt capable to learn the one and most important basic thing in business

to deliver good service, provide customers with quality for a fair price.

They cant even meet their own deadlines

Any additional working what-so-ever program is way asking too much .

Hello, I'm Russian. I have a question. Affiliate program is there? Searched but not found. Can somebody tell, or where to look?

Hello, I'm Russian. I have a question. Affiliate program is there? Searched but not found. Can somebody tell, or where to look?

To quote Mastermesh above:

...so uh, since planetcalypso has no affiliate program anymore (or at least no website about that as there used to be)...
Afaik this hasn't changed yet

how to get in contact with planet calypso and know they have affiliate programs ?

in soviet russia Affiliate site finds YOU :D

jk

how to get in contact with planet calypso and know they have affiliate programs ?

You can try to contact them via supportcase, though i doubt the suddenly have a not announced affiliate programm

Back