Become a rock star!

Status
No son....... seeking was never in the vocabulary.......It was inevitable, undeniably ours to take...

Yeah right, and the Pope haven't got a funny hat...

Claim Your Fame like a ROCK STAR

Following the recent lockage of our Original Recruitment thread considered by many to be THEE MOST EPIC soc thread ever to hit PCF :
Guess you left out a word here "THEE MOST EPIC FAIL soc"

Can be but I don't think you guys have room for more fragile players... ;)
attachment.php

Yeah i guess there Soc is full, so this thread can be closed LMFAO

Message to all rockstar members - and new members

"I will be on a hiatus, reason being my "RL" Aussie Bogan Princess coming to America to stay with me so i will be vary pre occupied as a ROCKSTAR should be, so good looting and in the ROCKSTAR name let none SURVIVE!"
Sex, War & Rock'nRoll
Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

Last edited:
What "new members", Force?

From my perspective it looks like you're becoming less and less...

Oh, and "capturing the youtube player" = epic fail!

:banghead:

Last edited:
Guess you left out a word here "THEE MOST EPIC FAIL soc"

Yeah i guess there Soc is full, so this thread can be closed LMFAO

Guru Daisy says : He who ave shallow mind, shall win many victory in a day, eeeeevery days ;) Too easy, tell you y no ? Is like adult take head dive in kiddy pool ...DONT DIVE JanSon!!!!, you break neck ok....seriaaaaas...Is no no for you ok :) Do best you can do....take arm band and get adult pool ok....ahhhh maybe one day JanSon you go there i hope for u you ok ;)

You get this Jan son ? No ? Ok, is ok.....come, i hug you long time, feel beta ok

DCF

Bump for a great noob soc! If you wonna swunt and sweat. But not a soc if you wonna play the Real game!!!!!!!

Guru Daisy says : He who ave shallow mind, shall win many victory in a day, eeeeevery days ;) Too easy, tell you y no ? Is like adult take head dive in kiddy pool ...DONT DIVE JanSon!!!!, you break neck ok....seriaaaaas...Is no no for you ok :) Do best you can do....take arm band and get adult pool ok....ahhhh maybe one day JanSon you go there i hope for u you ok ;)

You get this Jan son ? No ? Ok, is ok.....come, i hug you long time, feel beta ok

DCF

U drunk?:scratch2:

Purge the unclean - rockstars recruiting all planets all lvls

"In the ROCKSTARS name
let none survive"

Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

Finding my Space fingers again after three weeks of not being able to fly the quad. So first time back since last big update...seeing and experiencing the new pirating nerfs for myself first hand.

Last edited:
Why Daisy... thank you very much for insulting so many of us 'regular' players. To be honest, the more I see and hear I am sure that if you represent 'quality' and 'taste' I have no intention to strive for that.

/Sbi

Count me in :)

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go to rockstars- recruiting all planets all lvls

Count me in :)
Blah, Blah, Blah, who cares what you forum FLYS think - now "SHEW FLYS!"

And to ROCKSTAR Daisy Wb, loot all in space till i get back, may you ATH!

Sex, War & Rock'nRoll
Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

Last edited:
Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go to rockstars- recruiting all planets all lvls

Creation of new Space Fighting Style by yours truly named "the way of water"
Witness Xane getting pwned by technic called "reverse cowgirl".

Sex, War & Rock'nRoll
Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

That's nothing new. Stabbing in the back is your usual technique isn't it? :scratch2:

Agreed! :yup:

Now, I've seen some of your videos Daisy, Force..and, you guys can't really PK :laugh:

I've seen you at the rig daisy, mostly killing ppl who aren't awere of someone shooting at them and therefore ain't fighting back, and doing it with high tier weaps, or shooting someone who's already getting shot at.

And no better in space either, since you and a couple of others camped the calypso spawn point shooting ppl down before they even had finished loading space, quite like shooting sitting ducks, ey? ;)

So, stop the cowardliness and skill up!

Freddie

Creation of new Space Fighting Style by yours truly named "the way of water"
Witness Xane getting pwned by technic called "reverse cowgirl".

Sex, War & Rock'nRoll
Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

Nice one!!

Another Fort Event Win!!

Thanks to Zlotko and Goose great attackers. And everyone defending!

Killing is in my blood.

~ ROCK STARS ~​

GOOD GIRLS GO TO HEAVEN - BAD GIRLS GO TO ROCKSTARS - recruiting all lvls

Happy Holidaze ROCKSTARS!

Sex, War & Rock'nRoll
Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

Oh, look what just crawled out of the wood work...:yup:

Deleted...

Last edited:
I'd wager on Nebula Virus kicking RS's asses all the way back to the shitty planet they came from....

im with u on that i know stagger and hes an awesome pirate and force u feel good about killing xane? He almost killed u and hes only played for 3 months :p. His mentor fur could prolly beat u down

You ppl obviously dont know who you dealing with here.....

792a42aad8b53c25778f5871a106c9ea.gif

We play the same game...we just outa mosta ya aaaall league ;)

0e0a974b4d36f08cfb2fd07cc9256e93.gif

DCF

Daisy how many k skills do u even have? You stopped killing ppl on ground and now do it only in space cuz ur too weak for the ground. No disrespect to amber :D

"when space is revised!"

I'd wager on Nebula Virus kicking RS's asses all the way back to the shitty planet they came from....

im with u on that i know stagger and hes an awesome pirate and force u feel good about killing xane? He almost killed u and hes only played for 3 months :p. His mentor fur could prolly beat u down

"We shall ride
under a black flag
and call the stars
our empire"

Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure
Missed this one.
:p

Heyas Force...Long time....
Nah, I never killed Xane, nor ever encountered Xane in space. (Maybe planet-side somewhere/sometime?
Fur sounds familiar, but again, I never shot him down nor encountered in space.....

You got me mixed with someone else, Bubz.

I only ever shot one player down and it was my VTOL vs. a Quad a month or so ago. No one I heard of but they shot at me...Usually I just swerve around and make 'em decay and waste ped (I never carry loot) but for whatever reason I shot back.

As far as Stagger goes, In light of recent events, I have to retract my statement. I am sure Daisy can smoke him.

Staggy used to seem cool (imo) way back when but thesedays he seems to be basically a jerk (Maybe he SHOULD be a RockStar? :D ), a crybaby and not a very good pilot at all despite all his bragging.

Seems he just goes after the easy targets and anyone with any sense of fighting back kicks his ass and he runs away (Daisy-Like? j/k :D ) and cries about it on the forums.

But yea....Don't mess with my uber VTOL...You'll just get dung for yer trouble - and maybe embarassed by getting shot down by it?
:p

Tippin'

Hey this thread seems to be lifeless... :scratch2: Wheres the new pics Force!!?? :laugh:

Status
Back