Become a rock star!

Status

DaisyColdFinger

Stalker
Society
ROCK STARS>TKoE>Hell Yeah
Daisy ColdFinger (RIP 2008/22)
Claim Your Fame like a ROCK STAR

Following the recent lockage of our Original Recruitment thread considered by many to be THEE MOST EPIC soc thread ever to hit PCF :
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?191482-Be-come-a-rock-star!
untitled_747684.jpg

Wanna know what we do, what we about !?

.....Check the link above.....and keep em peeled in this thread as we demonstrate....

The ORIGINAL PIRATES soc, looking for Killahz

Last edited:
Good girls go to heaven - bad girls go to rockstars

A STAR IS BORN ; ROCKSTARS welcome Lady Maigrey Morianna!

Force Majeure and Lady Maigrey Morianna

ROCKSTARS No Rock Un'Rolled
c-u in space
Force Majeure

A STAR IS BORN ; ROCKSTARS welcome Lady Maigrey Morianna!

Force Majeure and Lady Maigrey Morianna

ROCKSTARS No Rock Un'Rolled
c-u in space
Force Majeure

Welcome to ubah hawwwwt ROCKSTAR Lady Maigrey Morianna.....she fine :yup:

Lootable Space + ROCKSTARS = Your Loot R OURS :tongue2: So sit back, get yer feet up and we jump back on the RS fame train, demonstrating to our new bloods and potentials what it is that we do, day after day ;)

Dont tell me space beetles dont rock, point and case as illustrated ;)

spacepkhof.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted by WildmanAlpha
I am still wondering why you never followed me a few days ago into PvP Space outside Arkadia? I was all alone and you just sat there on the outside of the station. AFK? Don't think so watched you land on the rock waiting to hit some unarmed ship I am guessing.

No idea who this nib is, but if i wasnt afk, this would have happened to him AGAIN ;) To our new bloods i say look at his damage count v/s mine and then figure out why he STILL lost even though i had to lead the way into lootable ;)
womandies_404107.jpg

Now unlike the nib in the previous screenie, this one i do recognize EMW... We meet again in the customary PK manner :yup: Too bad the 30 points bad karma i gained from the nib above i got all back in good karma from you on this one :(
emw1kk.jpg

Let the good times stay sexy and keep that rock n roll pumping with RS...The Orginal Pirates of EU. Fact or fiction ~ ROCK STARS RECRUITING and meet us that way or this way ;)

Proud ROCK STAR
DCF

Last edited:
OMG!!!!11 Bump for most awesome soc ever lived!111shift11!!!

I think you need to be playing more than 11 months before you can call someone a nib.

This thread will NOT become a repeat of the last one. It is a soc recruiting thread o-n-l-y.

Hmm You didn't say that in my SOC recruiting thread????

Hmm You didn't say that in my SOC recruiting thread????

Simple reason. Your soc thread wasn't as much of a PITA as the last version of this one was.

Of course you know that if there's problems in your soc thread, you can report it and the mods will deal w/ it.

Good luck to all socs and happy hoffing.

good game :)

Yea we had a good fight. I had similar one with SilverFox a bit earlier with same results :yup: There is defo a reliance on actual keyboard skills with pvp in space. Much more than land based PK....

Last edited:
Yea we had a good fight. I had similar one with SilverFox a bit earlier with same results :yup: There is defo a reliance on actual keyboard skills with pvp in space. Much more than land based PK....

Or being awake :silly2:

OMG!!!!11 Bump for most awesome soc ever lived!111shift11!!!

Tell you whaaaaaaat ;) You remember asking for directions to the space mob in twins earlier eh !? ^^ Take a look at my name in the screenie above and tell me if you recognise that ever so helpful name who told you where to go find em ..... thaaaats right :lolup: Mwahahaha

Sooooooo.....seems i caught you just the right place and time few mins ago eh..... Thanks for the 123 ped tt ;)

entropia_2011-07-19_20-25-07-90.jpg

Tis what we do ... ROCK STARS recruiting # Fact or fiction is up to you ;)

DCF

So I salute you and your soc, and you shoot a guy in the back.

Very nice way to treat your friends and fans.

You won't always have same results, Oh damn is that your ship all banged up? OMG you got killed too!
Mark one down in the books for the Knights I guess. OH look at the life bar on my Quad isn't that amazing considering I am PKing an expert such as yourself?
entropia_2011-07-19_16-02-44-75.jpg

I wanted to make sure the pic was big enough for you to see, you seemed to miss my ship a lot. :lolup:

So I salute you and your soc, and you shoot a guy in the back.

Very nice way to treat your friends and fans.

If there was an arrangement with you (Although i highly doubt it), then i will get back to you on that....... As far as the screenie goes....Westmooreland had the loot and the only way i was gonna get to him was to stop you :silly2:

I wanted to make sure the pic was big enough for you to see, you seemed to miss my ship a lot. :lolup:

Hahaha, yes ofc since i was chasing Foxy Pilot when i suddenly see sparks on my ass LMAO Even so, was a better fight from you that time round ;)

Simple reason. Your soc thread wasn't as much of a PITA as the last version of this one was.

Of course you know that if there's problems in your soc thread, you can report it and the mods will deal w/ it.

Good luck to all socs and happy hoffing.

PITA aint the word bro, Doner Kebab Strips Doner Kebab Strips, lashes of em :D

This is how you bump a thread......... ;)

Rocking Space from the Original Pirates soc

ROCK STARS DO THIS !!! RECRUITING All levels from all planets for Space and beyond....

DCF

...........On the menu tonight........

Typical dishes available to all ROCK STARS members include :

> eXcArMix with a side of 4k sweat .. Not too appetizing, but a delicacy in certain parts of the world.
> king Zambura..... a rather bland stale bread.
> Kemp (Via Doloesse somethig or other)... This dish showed some promise but sadly lacking in flavor.
> Teshik ... This fruity dish teases the senses with death, but delivers a rather underwhelming punch.
> Toad...Were sorry, at present this dish is for display purposes only.
> Hunter..The water in which the LBR simmers
> LBR...This juicy lobster comes with a side dish of 25K sweat.
> Tablo Tarto Smith.... A small foreign pudding at roughly 30ped tt

And to illustrate the dishes, may i present our interactive menu (yes, go make it happen ;) )

ROCK STARS RECRUITING ALL A TIME

DCF

Status
Back