Hint of new vehicle look?

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
THE VEHICLE IS, AS IT TURNS OUT, SIMPLY A TERMINAL BUILDING, NOTHING ELSE (AT LEAST AT THE MOMENT). CHECK SHINOOK RIVER TP FOR ONE THAT IS OPEN.

At the new Chug's Hideout, several vehicles that are already ownable ingame are placed (Sleipnir, Saehremnir, etc)...

However, there is also one that is not ownable ingame (at least currently)... Looks a bit like a fat version of Slave I from Star Wars (Boba Fetts ship you know? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_I) or a kind of flying transport or tank...

Could this be a future addition to vehicles? Either way, I want one!

EDIT:
Possible future look of Hangar ships?

Also, a model version of that old ship (there is one full size still parked at Aloode for example):

Should release THAT one as a more heavily armed version of a VTOL maybe? ;)

Last edited:
Maybe this is how the spaceships will look like once inmplemented? The ones that go with hangars?

that shuttle looking thing is already in game right? they introduced those as one the new portable service centers last year. try checking out shinook river TP

It would be interesting to see if hangar owners are supposed to loot the blueprints for their ships to make them, or if they will receive them instantly in their hangars fully complete and the L versions available to the rest if the population for use.

I highly doubt that they would have L versions though, I couldn't see how it would be beneficial to the hangar owners. It would be interesting to see if TPs would be taken out after their implementation, I would be kind of upset as I like to travel "instantly" instead of waiting to get to my destinations..

~Danimal

that shuttle looking thing is already in game right? they introduced those as one the new portable service centers last year. try checking out shinook river TP

Ahh yes, you are quite right... Interesting, I have not seen that before...

Still, would make an awesome flyable vehicle too? :yay:

I highly doubt that they would have L versions though, I couldn't see how it would be beneficial to the hangar owners. It would be interesting to see if TPs would be taken out after their implementation, I would be kind of upset as I like to travel "instantly" instead of waiting to get to my destinations..

Well I know that the hangar owners will get unl. ships :yay:

And ND said in an interview that TP (faster) and ships (cheaper) would both be ingame :dunno: we'll see...

No windows, big engines, heavy armored. It looks a lot more like a spaceship than like a vehicle to use in the planet.

No windows, big engines, heavy armored. It looks a lot more like a spaceship than like a vehicle to use in the planet.

It does have a small window in the front... and they could make a flying (or hovering) tank from it ;)

Back