Question: NEVERDIE and his influence in people trust and game

According to Wiki Insider Trading is:

Insider trading is the trading of a corporation's stock or other securities (e.g. bonds or stock options) by individuals with potential access to non-public information about the company. In most countries, trading by corporate insiders such as officers, key employees, directors, and large shareholders may be legal, if this trading is done in a way that does not take advantage of non-public information. However, the term is frequently used to refer to a practice in which an insider or a related party trades based on material non-public information obtained during the performance of the insider's duties at the corporation, or otherwise in breach of a fiduciary or other relationship of trust and confidence or where the non-public information was misappropriated from the company.[1]

you were right i was wrong! It seems like the FOMA sale was indeed a case of insider trading, Hell must have been in the planing back then, the option must have been there already. MA and ND knew, the public, especially the FOMA investors didnt. This must stop, a way of compensation for FOMA investors must be found.

There must be TP fees to HELL, Hell must be bared or taxed. The unfair competitive advantage must be cut off. The game dynamics must not be an excuse for insider trading to happen.

If that behavioud sets a precedent, EU will go to hell, but not to NDs one...

The down side... anyone that invested in Calypso is probably screwed.

The up side - Calypso will probably get a full makeover with new weapons, mobs and items? or just disappear as the new planets rise and bloom out.

Because obviously SDS bought FPC and Planet Calypso for 6 million just to trash it :laugh:

There must be TP fees to HELL, Hell must be bared or taxed. The unfair competitive advantage must be cut off. The game dynamics must not be an excuse for insider trading to happen.

Apparently you didnt get the memo, there are 'fees' to enter Hell. Its the same crystal thingy, as you need for 'ancient greece'. Its just called something different... 'ND super awesome coin' or something else very awesome :silly2:

Ps. there are a 3week free trial periode to Hell, that expire in 2weeks now.

Apparently you didnt get the memo, there are 'fees' to enter Hell. Its the same crystal thingy, as you need for 'ancient greece'. Its just called something different... 'ND super awesome coin' or something else very awesome :silly2:

Ps. there are a 3week free trial periode to Hell, that expire in 2weeks now.

i know, it gonna get an exclusive club for prison grinders. You can enter hell after getting that coin BP after uhm 4x (?) 10k mob quests and some more. Yes yes i am informed. Well if you like it go to hell :) jk

So far the situation is plain unfair, pic or it didnt happen!

the other area, I know of, was granted to digital abduction for promotion services that are a little unclear. it makes me a little uneasy when I ask them what service they're providing through the outpost and receive a no-information platitude. however, time will tell.

From what I`ve seen so far it looks like the service they are providing is now buying all the sweat from people that ND no longer can or will. Though they are running various events and competitions and helping out the newer players. I guess the service is to make sure new players stay there and make them all money.

According to Wiki Insider Trading is:

you were right i was wrong! It seems like the FOMA sale was indeed a case of insider trading, Hell must have been in the planing back then, the option must have been there already. MA and ND knew, the public, especially the FOMA investors didnt. This must stop, a way of compensation for FOMA investors must be found.

If that behavioud sets a precedent, EU will go to hell, but not to NDs one...

Well...it`s a 30 days promo. It won`t last.

Would be interesting to see though if tax changes also from 0 to something else after these 30 days, aside from the free promo passage.

I see, so Calypso is planet MJ...

Oh geez, now I'm gonna have nightmares :scared: Reading too many of the conspiracy theory threads, having a drink, putting 2 and 2 together and getting 57, this must be the reason Calypso's new owners and SDS have gone so dead quiet, trying to think of a way to tell us Calypso will now be 'reskinned' as Planet MJ! THIS is what they paid 6 million for, ready made planet for a very lucrative contract

Last edited:
Well, it is simple for me, while pp's own avatars that own ingame assets i will NOT be visiting their planet

ND has land areas, and puts taxes on them. These are ingame assets and thus i will no longer visit.

Its simply a case of trust.....how anyone can trust a pp that already takes 50% of all decay. Creates his own LA's that he then puts an extra tax on, how you can trust that is beyond me. (positing of LA? what's in it? There is a VERY good reason why MA/SDS are not allowed personally avatars that own assets ingame, and yes this includes LA's, an obvious conflict of interest, and if people are still trying to argue against this, please carry on, if you don't get it now you never will)

Rgds

Ace

ND was the developer for Next Island, but is no longer, which changes the situation up a bit. Meaning, while he was the developer of Next Island, he certainly had inside information relative to content, features, items, creature spawn, etc., as well as control of a very large land area that is considered to be CND-2 where he collects taxes and personally designed and built out, with the ability to manipulate aspects of the development ... that to me is definitely a conflict of interest ... along with playing his regular EU avatar.

We were just made aware that ND/NDS is no longer the developer for Next Island, so going forward, I doubt that he will have inside information related to content, features, items, etc., and only that which pertains to his land area management, which is the way it should be ... same for those who own LA's on other planets.

My question now is (and I'm asking because I'm unaware of such) ... does ND own land areas on ROCKtropia where he is collecting taxes in addition to being the PP and gaining revenue that way? If so, I'm not in favor of that ... this does not (and never has that I know of) occurred on Calypso, nor should it on any planet.

We still don't know what the deal is with DAMgr, but there's enough information available to inspire valid questions from the community. While I don't have any issues with people purchasing land areas, I do take issue with what happened with the ES500's and the silence that followed when we were told that a press release by DAMgr would be forthcoming to explain everything, and then didn't happen.

As far as Deathifier is concerned ... he is an investor, not part of the development team, and he has never given this community any reason whatsoever in all his years in this universe to mistrust him, and I doubt that it will start now. He may be friends with the developers of Arkadia, but there's a respect and a professionalism there that we've all been witness to over the years, and I would think nothing out of the ordinary whatsoever. I doubt that he would jeopardize his reputation with some shady dealings that would cause this community to raise even an eyebrow.

I have no issue with Deathifier being an investor, nor additionally purchasing the 8 Coins land area on Arkadia (he mentioned this himself) where he will be collecting taxes I'm sure ... it's a mining area in the mountains where it appears that materials might have to be flown out given the rough mountainous terrain, and I think mob density (read the March issue of EntropiaTimes for more details).

As I have seen over the years, this community overall doesn't have an issue with Deathifier, except a few who seem to want to include him into the same category as ND ... will never happen, I'm so sure of it. :wise:

Well...it`s a 30 days promo. It won`t last.

Would be interesting to see though if tax changes also from 0 to something else after these 30 days, aside from the free promo passage.

If he puts taxes on it before the mines are sold to other players people will complain because ND is double dipping. If he leaves it without taxes people will complain because unfair advantage. :laugh:

He is fOOked, no matter what he does the haters will hate.

My question now is (and I'm asking because I'm unaware of such) ... does ND own land areas on ROCKtropia where he is collecting taxes in addition to being the PP and gaining revenue that way? If so, I'm not in favor of that ... this does not (and never has that I know of) occurred on Calypso, nor should it on any planet.

Don't know the answer to the first part, but there was a time when Emma the guide I believe it was 'owned' a land area, the original baby spider one I think, that was used for events. No idea if it was taxed. I'm sure others could offer more info, that just popped up in my memory when reading your question.

Because obviously SDS bought FPC and Planet Calypso for 6 million just to trash it :laugh:

Nah I doubt they will trash it, the point I was making is that Calypso as most people know it in the past will not be the same Calypso moving forward in the future. I personally think it will be for the better. Better story, unique mobs, quests, and so forth. I am sorry but so far everything on Calypso has seemed very boxed... very sandbox. Very look what we can do with an MMO! once again not bashing it! I have played this game religiously since 2005 because I do love it.

I don't know if anyone remembers when Quake 3 came out? it was rather lame. It was basically a public funded demo ID produced for developers to buy their game engine and make something better with it. Otherwise Quake 3 at best was a Unreal Tournament rip off that had nothing to do with the original story. Wasn't a bad thing really. It was fun for the most part as a UT rip. Didn't last long but several awesome games were built off it's engine.

Last edited:
Nah I doubt they will trash it, the point I was making is that Calypso as most people know it in the past will not be the same Calypso moving forward in the future. I personally think it will be for the better.

Like new Chug's that is completely awesome compared to old Chugs that was a dark and gloomy crypt? :yay:

Don't know the answer to the first part, but there was a time when Emma the guide I believe it was 'owned' a land area, the original baby spider one I think, that was used for events. No idea if it was taxed. I'm sure others could offer more info, that just popped up in my memory when reading your question.

I do remember that occurring.

I also remember it being 0%/0% tax.

Well, it is simple for me, while pp's own avatars that own ingame assets i will NOT be visiting their planet

Well technical speaking MA/FPC Avatars did hold (unsold) landareas and landareas for events. They was never taxed of course. I also couldn't see a problem if an NDS avatar holds unsold (untaxed!) land on RT in example.

The problem starts for me when the developer who is responsible for balancing untaxed mob spawns versus taxed ones owns taxed landareas. Like the situation at Next Island was.

Well technical speaking MA/FPC Avatars did hold (unsold) landareas and landareas for events. They was never taxed of course. I also couldn't see a problem if an NDS avatar holds unsold (untaxed!) land on RT in example.

The problem starts for me when the developer who is responsible for balancing untaxed mob spawns versus taxed ones owns taxed landareas. Like the situation at Next Island was.

I agree, guess i will have to wait and see.

Rgds

Ace

Neverdie is a Genius

@ the topic of Neverdie looting on RT.
Embezzlement? For some reason that thought pops into mind.

P.s. First post woot!

As if he hasn't known all this for years! Pull your heads out of your asses he shouldn't be allowed to play or should anyone to be associated with him.

Todays news.. http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/

3 years ago same message like he hasn't told friends to stock up on stuff? or what to buy/sell?

Lol @ the logic.

Back