Question: Account locked!!!

ElaEla

Mature
post here if your account is locked

i heard two or three guys are locked atm..due to an 'ongoing internal exploit investigation'

Perhaps this is what the patch is correcting?

Lock too .... really waiting for explanation and excuse from MA they is no reason for this ....

Play since 2 week in no way out prison, just visit hell yesterday and come back this morning in prison (after a quick visit of the calypso action), nothing special do with my account no deposit but a withdraw waiting.

Last edited:
Add me to the list

Also 2 other society mates are locked that I know of.

mine was locked too and other ppl from poland have lock too MA like joking i see :D

me too got locked and few friend also ... wtf?

Sorry to see you all being locked.... Im subscribing here.. If anyone hears what MA has to say please post it here.... This is just insane :scratch2:

Minken is blocked as well. First time ever, played since 2006.

EDIT: Just got the following e-mail: "Hello, we have now unlocked your account and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Have a nice week end."

Last edited:
Minken got locket {removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
Minken is blocked as well. First time ever, played since 2006.

I got Lock also, first time ever, played since 2006 :).
Got Lock 1 sec before i loot malc(100% was ATH on that).

I'm not locked bwahahahahahahaha

:handjob:

EDT: ^ that was a joke ¬¬'

Last edited:
I'm locked as well been playing since 2004 first lock

damn why am i locked ?OUT!!!!!!!!!!?????
I NEED to know!

is this a joke?

tomba is blocked too, and so many ores to sell:)

GO MA GO

Locked also

I tought this is only me .. a lot of RL friends called me that happened tham the same .... add me on list ... Do MA willpay my expiration items from bank if i cant redeem ???

Any official response yet?

Hi all Im locked to this is to fuked up normaly never get angry but this piss me off:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

I'm not locked.. but jesus christ!..you'd think this would justify some forum communication from MA! this is truely fucked up.

WAY TO GO GUYS!

grr grr grr

makes me so angry this used loads of peds and time on this game

wtf

still locked grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

connie.. how many forum accounts you got? lol!

Back