Question: Attribute missions (RT/NI) Reimbursement/Reinstation

Immortal

Slayer
Society
cK Coat Killers
Hadlen Immortal Deity
PErhaps we could get a word from MA (or fpc, as they seem to be the official delegates of information to flow from MA) when they will be reinstating the attribute missions that were removed from RT.

Unless of course, they want to send the message to everyone that if you find an exploit you should use it to the fullest until you are discovered, and anyone who chooses not to exploit will be permanently put at a disadvantage.

I think I'm owed about 0.5hp worth of attributes from the RT temporary missions (which weren't labeled temporary).

I think 0.5hp is worth about 1500peds @ my level. If the missions aren't going to be reinstated, I'll accept the balance in skills or cash, thanks.

I want my 8 sta that all the early players got too or the peds for it. Sick of being at a permanent disadvantage to the people who exploited the started playing before me bug.

I want my 8 sta that all the early players got too or the peds for it. Sick of being at a permanent disadvantage to the people who exploited the started playing before me bug.

Yeah that one would be nice to have too, but meh, I am happy to give it to people who supported the game in it's earlier development.

Im so in for this topic!
Its unfair that others had chanse to get agility/stamina/str there and others couldnt
after all... Dont all avatars stand the same odds?:scratch2:

PErhaps we could get a word from MA (or fpc, as they seem to be the official delegates of information to flow from MA) when they will be reinstating the attribute missions that were removed from RT.

Unless of course, they want to send the message to everyone that if you find an exploit you should use it to the fullest until you are discovered, and anyone who chooses not to exploit will be permanently put at a disadvantage.

I think I'm owed about 0.5hp worth of attributes from the RT temporary missions (which weren't labeled temporary).

I think 0.5hp is worth about 1500peds @ my level. If the missions aren't going to be reinstated, I'll accept the balance in skills or cash, thanks.

Probably more appropriate ask the planet partner concerned on their own (RT) forum.

I guess ND and co still read this forum. I also was one of the first to discover the way how the attribute exploit was "fixed". If there would at least been a statement in the VU release notes indicating that attributes are gone from the RT missions. I spent some 500 peds doing the sh...y RT missions and got no attributes from doing so.

Yeah that one would be nice to have too, but meh, I am happy to give it to people who supported the game in it's earlier development.

Why is favoritism ok when it is in favor of calypso players? The "exploiters" got their stats rolled back, which you should know very well. People who supported Calypso early on deserve bonus stats but people who supported Rocktropia are exploiters?

I'd also say there isn't much advantage since there are plenty of iron challenges that give out stats that you haven't bothered to do yet, but, you're probably someone that has a lot of them done already.

Do I deserve a mod fap since I never had the chance to loot or dupe it?

Im so in for this topic!
Its unfair that others had chanse to get agility/stamina/str there and others couldnt
after all... Dont all avatars stand the same odds?:scratch2:

You had the same chance everyone else had, you didn't take it before the whiners on this forum started complaining that missions on Rocktropia were too easy and shouldn't be giving out stats (as if killing 100 merps is extremely hard). I also happen to know you took advantage of the limited time Intelligence gain from the old calypso gateway.

Probably more appropriate ask the planet partner concerned on their own (RT) forum.

The RT owners have made it very clear they care nothing for the community. Appealing to the benfaction of a crack addict is about as high on my list as.... well it's not even on my list. MA are responsible for the removal the missions and approving borken ones in the first place , so MA can explain where my 1500peds worth of hp have gone.

I'd also say there isn't much advantage since there are plenty of iron challenges that give out stats that you haven't bothered to do yet, but, you're probably someone that has a lot of them done already.

Do I deserve a mod fap since I never had the chance to loot or dupe it?

You had the same chance everyone else had, you didn't take it before the whiners on this forum started complaining that missions on Rocktropia were too easy and shouldn't be giving out stats (as if killing 100 merps is extremely hard). I also happen to know you took advantage of the limited time Intelligence gain from the old calypso gateway.

The issue isn't that we did not have the chance to exploit like others and reap the rewards. The issue is that we are being punished for doing the aesthetically correct action. Your suggestion of backtracking attributes pre 2006 detracts from the rebalance of making it easier to startup in EU. There has been no subsequent trade of for the RT attrbiute missions, and until there is, MA's and FPC's integrity will forever be in question. (this is amplified by the statement similar to 'we will never delete missions without notice'. MA have not proffered that they adhere to a system of legalism.)

Indeed, lets not mix subjects here.

The real issue is that mission gains were changed without notification (the only notification we received was "fixed stamina bug", no mention of "by removing attribute gains altogether").
Its quite much like removing missions if you ask me.

If the missions aren't going to be reinstated, I'll accept the balance in skills or cash, thanks.

Although I feel with you, I wouldn't hold my breath for a compensation if I was you.

Just do like the rest of us, stay on calypso. Let's boycot RT until we can get some nice attributes again. That's the only power we have in this situation. :yup:

then I want the ability to skill far quicker like the ones who joined before me ;)

you've got sib

The RT owners have made it very clear they care nothing for the community. Appealing to the benfaction of a crack addict is about as high on my list as.... well it's not even on my list. [...]

Taking from your quote, you care about as much about RockTropia as I do. So why do you care about the missions on RockTropia and I not?

:confused::eyecrazy::confused:

Taking from your quote, you care about as much about RockTropia as I do. So why do you care about the missions on RockTropia and I not?

:confused::eyecrazy::confused:

Because the noobiest missions on RT gave 3 stamina and some atts=0.5hp=1500peds

I imagine 0.5hp is not worth as much to you if your hp happens to be lower : P

Because the noobiest missions on RT gave 3 stamina and some atts=0.5hp=1500peds

I imagine 0.5hp is not worth as much to you if your hp happens to be lower : P

Is it still valid? I will go there for the stamina things , even i really don't want to.

Read the post. The whole idea of this thread is complaining about the fact it used to be like that and was cancelled.
Is it still valid? I will go there for the stamina things , even i really don't want to.

Back