Missing mobs and minerals

Status

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
Hey.
I dont really play EU that much anymore - I mainly just log in to say hi to the soc about once per month.

This means that I rarely check if there is any new mobs or minerals added to EU.
If ET is missing any mobs or minerals, please post the name of the mob or mineral here.

Example:
Atrox
- Young
- Old
- Provider
- Guardian

Then I can update the database. Thanks.

Isn't it already possible for the client to recognise when someone globals on something that is not yet in the database?

It could then either add them to the database automatically (though I suppose maturities could make this tricky) or add them to an list of unrecognised mobs/minerals/items for your attention.

I realise this might require some further work on the client but I would think the basics of it already exist as part of the log reading algorithm.

No client work is actually requiered. Only an addon to the server side of things :)

I might do that.. until then (I will notify in this thread).. then please post here is ET hasent got a specific mob / mineral.

Isn't it already possible for the client to recognise when someone globals on something that is not yet in the database?

It could then either add them to the database automatically (though I suppose maturities could make this tricky) or add them to an list of unrecognised mobs/minerals/items for your attention.

I realise this might require some further work on the client but I would think the basics of it already exist as part of the log reading algorithm.

Please implement this Starfinder :yay:

Anyway missing mobs (please follow links for maturities):

Android Video Vixen Clone Shy (Dancer) - Diva
City Wolf Young - Stalker
Cyber Street Vixen Shy - Diva
Decomposing Zombie Teen - Intelligent
Deer One maturity but different L exist.
Digital Club Doll Shy (Dancer) - Diva
Dream Girl One maturity but different L exist.
Elvis Dragon Young - Stalker
Forum Troll One maturity but different L exist.
Hendrix Dragon Young - Stalker
Infected Wolf Young - Stalker
Lemmy's Guardian Outcast - Vigg (Clan Warlord)
Londoner One maturity but different L exist.
Lone Wolf Young - Stalker
Motorhead Mega-Mouth One maturity but different L exist.
Mulholland Boy One maturity but different L exist.
Old Wolf Young - Stalker (Old)
Rabid Wolf Young - Stalker (Guardian)
ROCKtropian One maturity but different L exist.
Scavenger Wolf Young - Stalker (Prowler)
Soulshaker One maturity but different L exist.
Vampire Chick New Born - Ancient
Zombie Biker Enforcer Teen - Intelligent (Crazy)
Zombie Biker Prospect Teen - Intelligent

Maturity in ( ) is the highest/lowest listed for that mob on Entropia, I'm not sure that is correct since I think ever mob could possibly exist in any maturity right?

Also I know for certain that a few of these mobs for sure have been tracked in the past but I went through the "Jump to mob" list on the http://entropiatracker.com/hunting.asp page. And there all of these are missing, mobs that been caught by the tracker before are for example the hendrix dragon and rabid wolf.

Disclaimer, I'm not 100% sure that there are different L for each "single" maturity mobs, but all of them don't have the classic maturity tags.
Might be more mobs, but this is as far as I intend to look for now.

Anyway missing mobs (please follow links for maturities):

Also I know for certain that a few of these mobs for sure have been tracked in the past but I went through the "Jump to mob" list on the http://entropiatracker.com/hunting.asp page. And there all of these are missing, mobs that been caught by the tracker before are for example the hendrix dragon and rabid wolf.
Added the ones ET dident know existed.
The reason why some of the mobs are not in the "jump to mob" list is that if the mob has not globalled in the last 30 days, then it will be removed from the list... :)

I can prolong that timeframe to 180 days, its just so "expired mobs" are not in the list... :)

Added the ones ET dident know existed.
The reason why some of the mobs are not in the "jump to mob" list is that if the mob has not globalled in the last 30 days, then it will be removed from the list... :)

I can prolong that timeframe to 180 days, its just so "expired mobs" are not in the list... :)

I figured, can I still search for mobs and find their history that way?
Also on another note, there is a mob named ??? on ROCKtropia and there is also one named ??? in Next Island :(
They are of course not the same mob, guess there is nothing we can do about that fuck up but thought you might wanted to know, lol.

There are more new mobs on ROCKtropia haven't managed to track them all down yet.

I figured, can I still search for mobs and find their history that way?
Also on another note, there is a mob named ??? on ROCKtropia and there is also one named ??? in Next Island :(
They are of course not the same mob, guess there is nothing we can do about that fuck up but thought you might wanted to know, lol.

There are more new mobs on ROCKtropia haven't managed to track them all down yet.

I will at a later point get a mail from RT with a complete list of ALL mobs inside RT... So it should be covered when I get that list.. :)

Status
Back