PriceCheck: Mod ML35, Eon, Angel and much more ?

Pablinchi

Old
Society
Freelancer seeking soc
Pablinchi
I'm selling my best items. Here are the conditions for the sale; don't bother complaining, if you don't like my way, then don't buy me:

### Don't ask me "How much do you want for *****?", This is an auction, you can bid 1 PEC! ###

1- I will post the bids I receive in this thread until April 7th. I need a full PE avatar name to accept the bid. If you want I can keep you anonymous here not posting your name, but I will need to know your full avatar name.No more anonymous bids, please. Post your bid in this thread, otherwise I can't assure you it'll be taken
2- There is no minimum bid for any of the items, but I reserve the right to not to sell any of them if I believe the price of the maximum bid isn't fair (i.e. is lower than what I paid).
3- I don't have much time to do the trades, so I'll be online only 1 day: April 8th, available for the transactions. If the buyer can't get to me by that day, the method for doing the sale will be using the PE Auction system: On April 8th I will put up for auction the most valuable (as per max bid) items in the list within the ingame auction system.
4- Starting bid and buyout price for the items there will be the maximum bid here.
5- I will send a notice to all the bidders before posting the items.
6- As the in-game auction system limits the amount of items you can put up for bidding, I will start with the most expensive ones, and then, as they sell and I get free slots to put more items for sale, I'll go putting the rest.
7- If you want to buy a lot of items for a lot of money, then we can arrange a deal (I'm talking about anything over 25K).
8- If you have any questions ask me, I am *really* busy in real life, but I'll try to answer all the questions.

List of items: (bids in red)

Adjusted Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon (TT+ 2,500)
FreanD Delta BLP Pistol (TT + 350)
Meckel & Loch ML-35 (TT + 2,600)
Modified Meckel & Loch ML-35 (TT + 12,000)
Starkhov AS-147 Mentor Edition (TT + 3,500)
==============================
Dynera Laser Sight (TT + 100)
Gargul Laser Sight (x4) (TT + 260)
Bjornir Precision Scope
Elkarr Precision Scope (TT + 10)
Grender Precision Scope (TT + 90)
Fi/Ra/Co Dante (x3) (TT + 500)
Angel helmet (M) (TT + 2,000)
Angel shin-guards (M) (TT + 1,200)
Eon gloves (M) (TT + 3,100)
Eon harness (M) (TT + 5,100)
Eon helmet (M) (TT + 3,200)
Eon shin-guards (M) (TT + 3,200)
Eon thigh-guards (M) (TT + 3,500)
Jaguar gloves (M) (TT + 600)
Jaguar harness (M) (TT + 900)
Shadow arm-guards (M) (TT + 4,150)
Tiger thigh-guards (M) (TT + 1,000)
Dominax Original Mamba Blueprint (L) 1 0.02 PED Limited (Vol. I) (93)
Dominax Original Viper Blueprint (L) 1 0.20 PED Limited (Vol. I) (93) (TT + 200)
EMT kit Ek-2500 Deluxe (TT + 30)
Good Teleport Chip (TT + 550)
Bono shades (M) (TT + 220)
Urban Nomad Brigadier coat (M) (TT + 960)

Last edited:
Adjusted Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon +1.9k bid is it ampable?

"kygon shr00m infraction"

Last edited:
Thanks for the bid. No it isn't, AFAIK.

tip: elite is looking for jag gloves M

TT+500 for the Good TP chip on behalf of June Nakia Smith :)

also

Grender Precision Scope +80
Fi/Ra/Co Dante +450
Gargul Laser Sight +200

Pablinchi said:
### Don't ask me "How much do you want for *****?", This is an auction, you can bid 1 PEC! ###
Ok... Mod ML: +6k to get started. :)

Edit: Bid updated: You're still too low, Akiran. :D :D

Last edited:
Modified ML-35 tt+5.5k (edited after I saw I posted same bid as vedder at the same time)

Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa

Last edited:
Meckel & Loch ML-35 TT+2200

Thank you for your bids, thread post updated.

Vedder said:
Ok... Mod ML: +6k to get started. :)

Edit: Bid updated: You're still too low, Akiran. :D :D
Oh... Well...
I guess my 'edited bid' wasn't noticed. Fair enough. :)

Mod ml 7k then.

I'll bid
tt+220 shades
tt+2.4K ML35

One more thing.. I see a slight flaw in your method.. If you sell on auction anyone can buy the item.. So the rightful bidder here won't get the chance to buy it.

VV

Also I think you are not allowed to sell things on here that will be on auction...
And this thread will probably be locked.

Fill ingame name:
Vincent Vince Vaughn

Last edited:
I hope this thread is not locked, since I'm being totally honest here. I don't have the time to do all the trades "in person". I will give the chance to bid winners to do it, but if they can't be online at the time I'm going to be online on the April 8th, then I'll post the item in the auction.

In any case, the auction system will NOT be used to raise the price of the items. The starting bid and the buyout price there will be the same: and exactly the winner bid here. It is not a trick, but the only way I can think off to make this possibly fit my agenda.

Thanks for understanding.

TT+800 for the Jag Harness

TT+4K on the shadow arms

Lee Zhorgul Salmon

Pablinchi said:
I hope this thread is not locked, since I'm being totally honest here. I don't have the time to do all the trades "in person". I will give the chance to bid winners to do it, but if they can't be online at the time I'm going to be online on the April 8th, then I'll post the item in the auction.

In any case, the auction system will NOT be used to raise the price of the items. The starting bid and the buyout price there will be the same: and exactly the winner bid here. It is not a trick, but the only way I can think off to make this possibly fit my agenda.

I think VV's point is some ppl may find that it's better not to bid here, and just watch the final price, and then be ready at the auction when you put you items up for the agreed price.
You could risk getting less peds for your items this way, that you would if you traded them personally.

But I understand that you're busy... So your decision. :)

Pablinchi said:

Why not agree to be in a particular place, let's say Caravan or Zeus as those places tend to be quieter, and those that do not turn up will have to buy @ auction and be quick.

I'm not keen on auctioning a large sum here and then have some reselling scum using some autoclicking software to pick it up before I can.

As I said, on April 7th I'll let you know when/where I'll be on PE (I'll stay online some time that day). Then, if you can't meet me there for the trade, and only in that case, I'll leave the item in the auctioner.

Tiger thigh-guards (M) TT+500

Avatar Name: Ssurak da snake Gelid

Pablinchi said:

I would find a trusted friend and let them meet with ppl or just put stuff in in-game auction as sadly this thread is bound to get locked

oops didnt see this ..
Pablinchi said:
As I said, on April 7th I'll let you know when/where I'll be on PE (I'll stay online some time that day). Then, if you can't meet me there for the trade, and only in that case, I'll leave the item in the auctioner.

Just edited the first post, to put it in a more clear way..

Since there are no bids yet....

Eon gloves (M) +1k
Eon harness (M) +1k
Eon helmet (M) +1k
Eon shin-guards (M) +1k
Eon thigh-guards (M) +1k

dr dr udi udi <-- funny yeah I know :(

Mod ML: +11.1k
EMT EK-2500 Deluxe: +20

Pablinchi said:
Urban Nomad Brigadier coat (M)
800 PED :cool: