PriceCheck: Mod ML35, Eon, Angel and much more ?

Angel Helmet (M) +550
Angel Shins (M) +550

FreanD Delta Pistol +200

Echo Echo biatch

Many bids updated from private messages...

adjusted cannon +2100

Adjusted Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon TT+ 2,200

Can you please make it so offers are only made in thread rather then PM's just makes it a little easier and less time to update. Also makes the bidders feel more secure that imaginary Bob doesnt bid. Not saying you would just for precautionary measures. Thank you

Eon Harness- t+3500
Eon Gloves tt+ 2100
ml-35 +2500
2500 Delux tt+30

Last edited:
Milkey said:
Pab you leaving?
Yes Milkey, I posted a thread in about it in the general forum, but then an a**hole dropped by to say ugly things to the ladies and the thread got deleted.. anyways, I actually left some weeks ago, but it's now that I realize I'm better spending my time out of PE. not MA's fault, PE is the best thing since slice bread, but my company is growing like crazy, my family needs me, and I have a progressive disease... Will miss you all guys, but real life needs me! :) (BTW, lets not discuss about this here... I don't think this is the right forum).

Explicit said:
Can you please make it so offers are only made in thread rather then PM's just makes it a little easier and less time to update. Also makes the bidders feel more secure that imaginary Bob doesnt bid. Not saying you would just for precautionary measures. Thank you
I was thinking about it... but actually some people wants to buy without much publicity... I'm not sure :dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
how about posting some buyout values ?

tt+850 for the tiger thighs

adj cannon +2.3

Dynera Laser Sight (TT + 100)
Frean Delta (TT + 350)
Elkarr Scope (TT + 10)

Gargul Laser Sight +225

Updated bids

2 x Gargul Laser Sight (TT + 230)
Grender Precision Scope (TT + 90)
Shadow arm-guards (M) (TT + 4,150)
Tiger thigh-guards (M) (TT + 875)

Buck

tt+900 for the tiger thighs

mod ml35 tt+12500
eon harness tt+5000
eon gloves tt+3000
eon helmet tt+3100
eon shin tt+3100

I might be interested in the bono shades ! Could you send me a pic if you have the time, of course ! Thanks !

+ 16k for 4 Eon parts

+500 for (1) dante
Bono shades +220

"Leader illusor Learn"

Last edited:
Oops... I am having a very busy week! it's 3 am here and I just got to my home from the office. There are quite a few PMs in my inbox with offers, but I just can't take the time to update the list now (need to get some sleep, as I have to wake up in 4 hours). So NO PRIVATE MESSAGES WITH BIDS please: Post your bids here so everybody can see what the latest prices are.

The items are being bid on individually. See Hieronyme's last post for the eon bids.

adj cannon +2.35

Sorry to hear that you are leaving but keep it up and we see you here soon again. :)

Last edited:
+2,4 on adj cannon

tt+510 for good tp chip

Tiger Thighs +950
Jag Gloves +600
Jag Harness +900

Back