A new Entropia Baby is born!

Dalas

Prowler
Society
Death Unlimited
Luke Dalas Cambridge
Who would've imagined almost 4 years ago when two avatars in Entropia Universe met, that 4 years later a new life would enter the (real) world as a result?

Well this is exactly what has happened. Luke Dalas Cambridge met Witchiness Freja Braveheart in autumn 2007. Now, running up to 4 years later, Freja has given birth to a healthy baby daughter.

Weighing 3962g and measuring 51cm at birth, this is a real "second generation Entropian". Fittingly, she is named after her mother's avatar: Freja :)

A few pictures from the hospital with our lucky baby, born on the only Friday the 13th in 2011:

PS. Buying Diapers UL!!!

UPDATES:

4 month update
6 - 8 month update
12 - 16 month update
21 1/2 month update
3 year, 2 month update!

Last edited:
Who would've imagined almost 4 years ago when two avatars in Entropia Universe met, that 4 years later a new life would enter the (real) world as a result?

Well this is exactly what has happened. Luke Dalas Cambridge met Witchiness Freja Braveheart in autumn 2007. Now, running up to 4 years later, Freja has given birth to a healthy baby daughter.

Weighing 3962g and measuring 51cm at birth, this is a real "second generation Entropian". Fittingly, she is named after her mother's avatar: Freja :)

A few pictures from the hospital with our lucky baby, born on the only Friday the 13th in 2011:

Congratulations!!!!! :yay:

Dude you never said freja was pregant !!

Congratz !

Gtz :) Good name choice!

Wow who would've imagined that people could meet on here and form very lasting relationships :) congratulations to you two for the beautiful baby!

~Danimal

Huge gratzs, never heard anything of this earlier tho? ;) lol

Wow thats wonderful news :yay: Congratulations :wtg:

Huge gratzs, never heard anything of this earlier tho? ;) lol

It's not like you'd have remembered if I told you anyway, Mr Forgetful :D

But for the record, this was a "secret" (AKA we didn't want it plastered all over Facebook before it happened and a huge fuss) from 99.9% of people, so you're not alone.

Thanks though :)

:O gratz m8! that's like an irl ath.. and i bet she could allready kick your ass in pvp!:yay::yay:

when your all back soc hunt is on Johan woho:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

It's not like you'd have remembered if I told you anyway, Mr Forgetful :D

Tsk, I do remember important and big things at least ;)

Congratulations to you both! She's beautiful. :)

A baby!?

Wow, good heavens. I certainly didnt know about this either :p. But congratulations for bringing into the world a new life Dalas & Freja. May the baby bring to the universe more joy, happiness oh and more loot :D.

Gratz to you both :)

Congratulations! :D so happy for you 2 (3) :yay:

the one and only GDF ;)

Congratulations beautiful baby!

This is big news indeed !

Gratz to the both of you with your daughter.
And I love the name.

Freja girl...during our funny chats we had :) I just knew ur pregant...I told you haha...:yay:
Im so happy for you and Luke ofc...Being a parent is such a beautiful feeling...I just cant describe,
you have to feel it in ur soul...Gratz again with ur beautiful girl both :girl:
See you soon online and we kick some ambu asses :laugh:

Big Hug,
Chica :)

It's so nice to see a love story with such a happy ending, and a happy beginning as well :) Beautiful baby, gratz to you both and thanks for sharing with us.

Big Big Gratz for the sweet Baby :)

Gratz Dalas! But beware of the hopital, I see a crazy man next to your baby!

now THATS an ATH!
gratz to all 3 of you :)
did you get a picture of the swirlies?

I don't normally go "awwww" but I feel such an occasion calls for it :ahh:

Huge gratz mate!

What a wonderfull story ! :shower:

Big congratulations, so cut and so amazing to see how virtual can be real !

You are all beautiful, big gratz !!! :love:

OMG DALAS !!!! congrats
attachment.php

What a cute baby :)

Congratulations to both of you!
She is so beautiful :)

gratz, i think i saw baby bottle bp's dropping at ith 2 days ago

Well thats more then a 90% return from EU :). Gratz.

Back