Cant add new armor set

jenny ferr

Elite
Society
Modified Perception
Jennifer Jenny ferr
Scanned MA rep with Chromatophore Mk.2 (C,L) and thought i would add it but cant

specifics pls?

as far as I understand, you want to add this new armor to the armor list on entropedia, including its stats?
pls elaborate.

Yes, on the armor front page"sets" I choose "Add Item" as I didn't find it on the list.
But then I just get: "Oops... something went wrong

The error has been logged and will hopefully be fixed soon. You may try to use the other functions of the site until the error is fixed. We are sorry for any inconveniences. Please file a bug report in the Bugs section if the error persists, or contact the admin at support@entropiawiki.com"

Also add armor part or edit armor part wont work either as the set isn't on hte list yet

Looks like that table is bugged for adding new items.
Witte will fix it as soon as he sees it.

Did you take screens of stats etc...

Could post them here :)
Got screens of all, will add pics and such when I can on entro.

But here are the stats:
Penetration: 21
Impact: 18
Burn: 43
Cut: 17
Stab: 18
Durability: 12800.0

Looks like hermes/rutuba/spartacus F (headpiece and shins missing)

Got screens of all, will add pics and such when I can on entro.

But here are the stats:
Penetration: 21
Impact: 18
Burn: 43
Cut: 17
Stab: 18
Durability: 12800.0

Looks like hermes/rutuba/spartacus F (headpiece and shins missing)

Hmm.. the stats look exactly the same as those of Chameleon Mk2. And looks sound similar too. So are these the same or different armors?

Huge jump from Mk1 to Mk2 - I was hoping we would get Chormatophore Mk2 and Mk3 that would cover some of the spectrum and not be more expensive than say Aurora, so I could build up my own singature collection of customized armor.

Problem will be fixed as soon as possible.

This bug should be fixed, thanks for reporting.

Now the new armors from Arkadia will be available :yay:

Been checking on them for some time on entropedia but nothing appeared, not even the tt one.

I was going to start adding some of them tonight but I'm a little unsure of a couple things..

First I should just bring up the armour page and hit 'Add item'

If thats the case how do I then link that to the titles that have been created due to people adding the bp's and what they create?

Hope that makes sense.

EDIT:I'm also just adding parts and not full sets as I'm going off scans of parts and don't have access to scans of all parts of all armours.I can expand on that later or others can.

EDIT 2:Looks like full sets have to be added first in which case I can do that now.

EDIT 3:Stats added for Corvus (L),Canis (L),Lupus (L),Hydra (L),Ursa (L),Cetus (L),Pegasus (L),Perseus (L) added.
Still need the individual pieces done but at least some comparisons can be done now.

Last edited:
great added chroma something Mk2 now then

and we still miss the aquila(L) stat...

Orion seem to not be craftable atm. might be interesting.

Oh and Musca needs to be added also,I don't have a scan for that one yet.

Gj :thumbup:

You dont have a scan of the Description so that can be added also do you?

0f course i can... the last picture wasn't mine but by burnsey.
Here is the description

edit : added the description in entropedia

Back