Achievement: Non Depositor Unlocks Combat Sense

CyberPunk

Stalker
William Cyber Punk
Finally hit level 50 and got Combat Sense!

I started playing in November 2007, never made a deposit, time's really flown by, can't believe it's going on 4 years this November.

I know to many, 4 years to unlock this skill is a very long time. However, all my time in game hasn't been spent hunting, I'm also level 38.8 Prospector and level 31.7 Surveyor (without mining markup I don't think I would have ever been able to skill hunting).

Thanks for gz and gl to u all :)

Edit: If you're curious, I've never withdrawn either.

Last edited:
Hmm.. why do I depo? :) Gratz! :D

Congratz! :D really impressive.

Very good work, 4 years as a non depositer is very very good ! I have no idea how you could have done it. But you clearly have so Gratz !!! and all the best to you !

Gratz mate!!!

Been depo'ing from the start (2006) and still havent unlocked hahaha.

Bones

Graz m8 i do remember what u have done u did buy Sweat in old PA near Statue :) i would NEVER believe u go past me but u have beated me badly in skilzz and i depo lot lmao anyway go get Hof man !!:yay:

Grats! Side note: that is an expensive gun for a non depositor! How did you get your hands on it :eyecrazy:

what can I say, AMAZING :thumbup:,

I've been here a few months longer than you and I'm nowere near that level in any profession.

Hi.

I am a depositor with 4 years in game and do not have so many skills as you. Very good job, mate. Gratz.

Thank you everyone for your kind words, reps and GZs, I was a bit reluctant to even post this.

How did you get your hands on it :eyecrazy:

I bought it on auction last year (TT+6.5k)

Look his level in prospecting :) profit come from there

Yes, prospecting and surveying.

Doubtful his level and/or profits in mining purchased the gun. Gz on the unlock.

January 2010 I hit my first tower, after which I started tracking my PED, this does not include my first tower, only since it:

Code:
Mining TT	5692.1
Mining Markup	39615.295
Crafting TT	-4996.982
Crafting Markup	2443.907
Hunting TT	-10983.044
Hunting Markup	19124.419
Misc TT		-5833.605 (Auction Fees, ESI decay, Inserter Decay)
Misc Markup	3858.671
Vehicle/Fuel	-354.23
Refiner TT	-598.54

Total TT	-17074.301
Total Markup	65042.291
Net		47967.991

As you can see, the majority of my gains are from mining. Most of my mining's been done tax free, unamped or using OA-101, I do not amp enmatters except on a very rare occasion. The OA-101s I've used I've bought well below markup. Some times I've gone and splurged with bigger amps, but only if there was a spike in some resources markup which I knew I could target and I was getting a good deal on the amps. If you stay away from buying high % amps and taxes while targetting markup, you can really do very well as a miner. Mining with small amps or unamped is slow to cycle ped, but there's been days I've done 1000 drops, it's tedious but it pays. I should probably also mention, rare finds are pretty common unamped with the right finder.

0% Tax + Cost at TT + Target Markup = Win

I do make some exceptions for paying taxes, unique mobs/spawns and soc hunts. A place like CP with krelt/aurli which drop so much markup so regularly is worth paying taxes on. But, paying taxes and % on amps to mine some low % resources which can be mined tax free and unamped is going to result in losses over time.

Hello CyberPunk,

Grats on hitting level 50 :)

Well done,
Viper

Big GRZ

You've made me smile :). Coz you've shown that with patience and intelligence one can survive this game..

Originally I used to think that this is a gambling......
But after playing 2 yrs I don't think of this game as gambling anymore...

Edit: i've added my signature below just 2 days ago... and it make more sense to me now :)

Big gratz, I much respect!

Back