Mining Arkadia & Vehicle Bugs...

Isclay

Alpha
Society
Damn it!
Isclay
Well folks...I made my transfer to Arakdia! Did a small amount of mining and got good returns. I pretty much broke even with peds spent on probes and decay etc. This doesn't include my cost for travel to the planet. So I guess I lost money in reality. LOL. I hit for resources (including double claims) about every other drop.

:tapfinger

Interesting bugs with my Hover...see screenies. The damn thing just flew in the air when I spawned it. It was worse when I got in it and I could not drive it. It just flew up and flipped over but never would move forward or back.

Anyone else see/experience this?

:banghead:

incredible stunts...gz :)

...and seriously noticed same. There are spots when u can look dep into ground ( streched down texture to one point ? ) when u place probe here u clearly see it not go deep 200 + meters only stop 20-30 cm onder ground lvl :)

incredible stunts...gz :)

...and seriously noticed same. There are spots when u can look dep into ground ( streched down texture to one point ? ) when u place probe here u clearly see it not go deep 200 + meters only stop 20-30 cm onder ground lvl :)

Well thanks for the confirmation that I've not gone nutzzo! :nana::silly::naughty:

I have not seen the probe issue of which you speak. I only spent 1 hour mining. I will check next time I go out and see if I can see the probe depth visual bug. :scratch:

Cheers M8

Both of these glitches have already been submitted to the Arkadia team and acknowledged by Cyrus+David.

Both of these glitches have already been submitted to the Arkadia team and acknowledged by Cyrus+David.

Excellent. Appreciate the knowledge that someone else has seen this and reported it!

Back