Question: Make up Masks: Sticky please?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Can someone who knows about Make up Masks write a brief sticky on how to get those great designs and also how much makeup is required per field? Is it like colouring with 323 Paint cans per field? I couldnt find any threads about it.

Cheers
Bjorn

to get great design you need great real life drawing skills, probably a drawing tablet will help a lot to get the lines right
for the colors you just need one .. if you draw everything you want to draw with this color at once it is endless until you choose another makeup - then it is used up.

some items draw better on specific zones of the face, like lip liner on lips but you can also put other makeup on the lips it just dont look as good (or need to go over it a dozen times to have the color bright)

whatever you draw - its always mirrored to the other side, so masks always become symetric look

or you could just use my make up services, if the system is back.:)

or you could just use my make up services, if the system is back.:)

I highly recommend using a service for make up masks, it requires a lot of practize and patience to make a really good looking mask, I tried it myself and know how hard work it is

Back