Info: Whatever you fixed with "Failed", revert it. Thanks

Cani Ostro

Stalker
Cani Monkey Ostro
Why?

Because your fix introduced this thing to me. Even on my small 386kb dsl I have had the "Failed" issue maybe once every two hours in areas with many people around.

Now I cannot use anything more than 3 times without a Failed message.

Whatever you "fixed" there, revert it, thanks.

Update:

The failed issue is connected to the "Queue Use Tool Action When Reloading" option, when using stuff manually and the "auto use" thingy.

When I switch the queue off and don't use auto, I have no failed issues. Guess coz I am too slow for the error :p

They has fix the " Game has been shut down! press ok to stop voice! " but as you said we got this " faild " now.

This is a very bad "fix", big problem now changing guns/faps etc, plus all failed messages, all chat is yellow now:(
What where they thinking about when releasing this "fix" :scratch2:

I vote. REVERT

as i said in the previous thread use the right mouse button for now - it does help quite a lot until they fix queuing problem

...all failed messages, all chat is yellow now...

Yellow_Lines_Cropped.jpg

How can they be so incompetent? How is it possible? I just dont understand how in the fuck they managed to actually design and program this service, it seems like they are completely clueless.

Support sent

When I chat in Entropia now I always send second message saying.....

Failed

Will do my best to continue to do that until MA fixes this bug.

Failed

my gun seems to be shooting a bit faster now so I like the change. However the failed shots do a lot to even the advantage out and make things even worse than before. I just hope that they find a way to fix things properly. However I am not thaat concerned with it since failed shots don´t cost money. So I hope they will take their time to make my gun shoot at the correct rate and get rid of the failed message at the same time.

failed_moving_lol.jpg

Non happy to give me those non-sense "Failed" after EACH heal,
i also had "Healing is disminished while moving"....
But i am NOT moving, 3 times i hitted P (position).

At least we know now that there is no relation between "failed" message and the so called lag.

LOL, I hope you send that screenie to support to show how there improved "auto use" tool is working..

Except all the text except for the "MISS" was photoshopped in...

Did you all replying to Chrome's screenshot note which chats she had turned off? The only thing we know is she did not get any HOF's, but there could have been a global in there from one of the mobs that did have loot.

Or do you really think she had failed, failed, failed, miss and then no loot? What did she kill the mob with then, just staring at it in a really sarcastic way?

Did you all replying to Chrome's screenshot note which chats she had turned off? The only thing we know is she did not get any HOF's, but there could have been a global in there from one of the mobs that did have loot.

Or do you really think she had failed, failed, failed, miss and then no loot? What did she kill the mob with then, just staring at it in a really sarcastic way?

Regardless, are you trying to say there isn't a real big problem? Because I could post a video with a mod merc that would sicken you.

failed_moving_lol.jpg

At least we know now that there is no relation between "failed" message and the so called lag.

I have noticed the thingie with healing also.. But few days ago already...

Shooting model is very annoying right now. It was not perfect before the update too. Ofc I don't know if my ISP is ok, but I'm on cable modem, good ping.

They has fix the " Game has been shut down! press ok to stop voice! " but as you said we got this " faild " now.

They have not fixed this issue. 10 hours ago I got a crash to desktop immediately upon starting EU, and this issue was present there.

I have noticed the thingie with healing also.. But few days ago already...

I had noticed MISSed heals in auto toggle key, when none in manual clicking...
and for sure, i stopped using auto when fapping...
And also warned people in my soc.... ahhhhh MA.... you are so creative....

failed_moving_lol.jpg

The thing with the heals happens to me a 90% of the time, when I tag a mob, he runs up to me and pushes me a bit. At some point, when I want to heal I get the message. Not always, but when I get the message, it was a "pushy" mob, so to speak. The workaround for this is (works for me on both Teladons and Huons atm), when a mob pushes, I take a step back further, when the push stopped. In doing so, I haven't see the dimished heals from moving again.

Worst in this the failing queue for me personally though. Kind of really got use the press the buttons on reload time and not when they finished.

I hope they fix this soon.

They have not fixed this issue. 10 hours ago I got a crash to desktop immediately upon starting EU, and this issue was present there.

It isn't an issue. That is a feature. When the main Entropia program crashes the voice program that runs at same time doesn't get shut down properly and sends you a message that it is shutting down since it sees the Entropia program isn't running any more. Would you prefer it just stays running after Entropia crashes?:scratch2:

my gun seems to be shooting a bit faster now so I like the change. However the failed shots do a lot to even the advantage out and make things even worse than before. I just hope that they find a way to fix things properly. However I am not thaat concerned with it since failed shots don´t cost money. So I hope they will take their time to make my gun shoot at the correct rate and get rid of the failed message at the same time.

The failed shot itself doesn't use ammo or decay the weapon......but.......the extra moment of delay from that failed shot allows the mob to regenerate some, attack you, decay your armor, kill you, go for coffee and come back, check it's twitter account, make you heal more, make you use more ammo and weapon/amp decay to keep up with the extra regeneration the mob is doing, read the forums(I am sure they are the forum trolls) and waste your time making killing something take too long. :wise:

On a long ping here in Australia, having failed messages every single shot :(

Tried different connection speeds but it has made the game totally unplayable in hunting for me.

LOL, I hope you send that screenie to support to show how there improved "auto use" tool is working..

Except all the text except for the "MISS" was photoshopped in...

Absolutely not photoshopped...
I don't have that much talent. :wise:

Did you all replying to Chrome's screenshot note which chats she had turned off?

Well, yeah... I turned everything else off on purpose just to highlight the yellow lines. :tongue2:

Failed message twice switching to fap, cost me to die and allowed mob to regen while i had to tp back to it with a chip.

UGH..........

Absolutely not photoshopped...
I don't have that much talent. :wise:

Well, yeah... I turned everything else off on purpose just to highlight the yellow lines. :tongue2:

Yep would be easy to get that much yellow stacked up with all the chats turned off even before this vu, and even easier now.

I have even had a full screen of yellow Failed messages with all chats turned ON before but that was on stormy nights when my sat connection was marginal at best.

narfi

Back