Drunk singing competition (with prizes)!

Huskie

Elite
Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
John Huskie Hunt
Ok, so I kinda stumbled upon this song on my desktop, don't ask me what posessed me to actually have it in there to begin with, but here it is (no worries, it's not a rickroll) :

So, I was thinking of making a competition: whoever posts the funniest video of themselves covering or making a parody of this video or just the song wins. Therefore, make sure you really know the lyrics before attempting! Also, being drunk might help (or yawning a lot).

I'm not sure what the prize will be yet, but I'll think of something. Can't quite login to my game atm, because my client loader simply refuses to download a certain file, even if I uninstall EU completely and clean my registry of any traces from it, but I digress...

If anybody has any ideas or donations for prizes, I'm all ears. If there's enough entries (which I kinda doubt there will be, but still) I will even consider offering runner-up prizes.

For now, to get people interested, I'll offer the sum of 50000 PCF dollars. Nope, that's not a typo, I really do offer 50 thousand.

So, get posting, let's liven this place up a lil'!

Back