new update comes with yet another nerf in beauty

Sidney

Stalker
Sidney
we have now a time nerf.

i'm a lvl 15 hairdresser in the game so not low skilled , owke i'm not really high aswell.
but it should be enhough to let the tools work a bit faster , would it not ?

no ineed not between attempt and attempt i will need to wait 40 seconds.
funny is that we sometimes need many attempts to get a succesfull hit.
that maening customers micht be sitting in the chair for really really long and as MA gives newcomers lvl 34 hair coupes away we now know nobody will come over to get a hair / face / body job done.

so i have sended a case to overlook the proffesion and set things back as they where before vu 10 release.
or atleast take the time nerf away.

if not i will do as stated in my support case.
that is sell out and retrieve all the money i can get out of the game and quit.
i'm completely fed up with it.

every time i get to do something buy a expansive thing or change from proffesion there will happen something like a mayor price drop (like on my angel) or some gets nerfed a way that it takes all the joy away to even do that proffesion.

i'm about to give up , if i have to cross this line it will be the line of end off game.

the support case. --->

Email Notification (Contact Info): Yes
Date Created: Jun 4, 2011 7:08 PM GMT
Last Updated: Jun 4, 2011 7:08 PM GMT

Case Description
Category: In-world (game play)
Subject of query: Abuse or Harassment
Deposit method:
Summary: harasment done by mindark
Details: hello.

i am wondering would you(game people) like me and others like me to sell out and stop with the game ?

i deposit quite a lot.
even did that today aswell.

sadly now to find out SEE / mindark / other planet partners have rigged my game play even more.

my ingame proffession is beauty
hairstyle / body and face.
first you people nerf it down giving all new poeple the opportunity to take the hairstyle that i can only dream of being capable of doing myself.
what is damn unfair.
now secondly you game dev's nerfed it even more by setting in a timeque near 40 seconds between attempt and next attempt.

this time nerf would not be such a problem if i didnt have to do up to 5 attempts before getting a succesfull hit.

customers that are very hard to get as mindark gives away the highest lvl hair when they start the game are not at all coming over when they know they might get stuck in a chair for a half a hour.

i demand that the beauty proffession will be looked at.
that it will be un-nerfed and made normal again.

if this will not be done in a short period of time i will sell out and retrieve all the thousands of dollars i have put in this game.

we beauticians are fed up with all the nerfing in our proffesion.

this and the shop item bug are bringing me over the line to quit.

i really hope the beauty proffesion will be overlooked very fast
and be set back as the way it was before VU10.
or at least the time nerf will be removed again.

NOTE THAT I WANT A PROPER ANSWER
and not just a standard mail with we forwarded it to the person bla bla bla bla.

looking forward to your answer.
greetings and my best regards.

Sid

Good luck with your campaign.

I can understand your frustrations.
But I would wait before selling off everything, they say on the Ask MA topics, on EF, they are working on overhauling it, and the results to me look stunning. Kim posted a video, of what they hope to accomplish with avatar hair styles, as one example.

Am not defending them btw, but it could be a nice earner when the system goes live.

The beauty tool reload nerf is just one of the many undocumented "game enhancements" that have been silently rolled out recently. It's clear that MA is diligently putting a stopper in every profession that has skill gains costing less than 50 pec a click, even if you paid 1500 ped markup for the chair and tools. I predict scanning is next, and that taming will be dramatically more expensive if it ever returns.

I understand your frustration and look forward to the response on your support case. You might have phrased it a bit more polite but it's better to throw it out :rolleyes:

/Slupor

Good luck with your campaign.

well i got a shop bug with it to go aswell and its all solved
the time nerf , they said they could not do anything about it it was up to MA devs if they would want to look into it the first place.

shop bug took some months to settle for SEE.
so now that is fixed.

but as i had given it a certain time .... like week to a month ...
yes indeed ,selling my first stuff allready.
like angel camo arm's and sort of stuff.
ill be not totally selling out but it will get close to that.

all i will keep is shop and beauty stuff and the skills for beauty , the rest is all to go.
but all in time.

The beauty tool reload nerf is just one of the many undocumented "game enhancements" that have been silently rolled out recently. It's clear that MA is diligently putting a stopper in every profession that has skill gains costing less than 50 pec a click, even if you paid 1500 ped markup for the chair and tools. I predict scanning is next, and that taming will be dramatically more expensive if it ever returns.

I understand your frustration and look forward to the response on your support case. You might have phrased it a bit more polite but it's better to throw it out :rolleyes:

/Slupor

its as u said MA has the control over it and support cant do anything but : forwarding it to the people who deside about it.
so it wont be resetted

But I would wait before selling off everything, they say on the Ask MA topics, on EF, they are working on overhauling it, and the results to me look stunning. Kim posted a video, of what they hope to accomplish with avatar hair styles, as one example.

Am not defending them btw, but it could be a nice earner when the system goes live.

im keeping the beauty stuff so who know's
but my enjoyment is gone.
im selling most of my stuff.
i have some better ideas what i can do with the money it brings in rl

Many of us feel, and have felt your pain. But please don't give up and sell your stuff. For the simple reason that I am selling all mine. I got into it over a year ago when I still played a bit, thinking it would be nice to get in the ground floor of a new profession....but the time it took to skill!!!!!! man... just couldn't endure it. So more power to you for achieving what you have so far. It's a tough virtual world, where months of investment can vanish in a single VU instant.

Many of us feel, and have felt your pain. But please don't give up and sell your stuff. For the simple reason that I am selling all mine. I got into it over a year ago when I still played a bit, thinking it would be nice to get in the ground floor of a new profession....but the time it took to skill!!!!!! man... just couldn't endure it. So more power to you for achieving what you have so far. It's a tough virtual world, where months of investment can vanish in a single VU instant.

sorry mate.

i started the sales allready.
i wont sell the beauty stuff though.
but for the rest i will sloweley sell everything.

MA freaked up this game to much for me, the L stuff , neverdie crappy planets , nerfs , and more nerfs, and when i made a investment (big money spend) they fucked that up for me aswell makeing me lose a cuople of thousant.
nah i'm done.
after all is sold i will play only the beauty part from the money that i decide i won't take back out of the game.
and there after i will never depo again.

/Slupor

Scary how right i was in this post, since in VU 12.0.1 scanning got nerfed, just weeks after I wrote this.

On a lighter note, the reload time on beauty tools has been restored to the original duration in the same VU so not all is lost when support cases are being submitted.

/Slupor

I missed that..

Where is that video Starglider?.

So sorry Sidney....:(

Scary how right i was in this post, since in VU 12.0.1 scanning got nerfed, just weeks after I wrote this.

On a lighter note, the reload time on beauty tools has been restored to the original duration in the same VU so not all is lost when support cases are being submitted.

/Slupor

wha wow i gotta check that lol
though the selling goes on as other plans have been made now and MA costed me a bit to much with the investment i made and they broke down.

Back