What do you drive IRL - here's my car (one of them)

LOl make the choice! which is it?
GG tho 8)

I don't know and don't care man, it's too much hassle to meet up for 25 ped. :)

Let someone else have it.

My car history in short:

DSC_0109.JPG

Volvo S40 1.9TD '98

DSC_0151.JPG

DSC_0748.JPG

Toyota Corolla 1.6 '90

2013-08-12%2018.57.48.jpg

BMW 518i '90

Current rides:

20120423_202213.jpg

46.jpg

siegheil.jpg

WP_20131016_15_51_13_Pro.jpg

BMW 320d '00 retrofitted with a fully adjustable air suspension from German Airride Systems

WP_20131015_15_11_02_copy.jpg

BMW 323i '96

Oh, and something with 2 wheels too...

2013-07-29%2017.13.34.jpg

This was my Australian car which was later sold to "webuyanycar"(Australia) that went bankrupt so I never saw a penny :D

Ford falcon 1993
Straight 6 cylinder engine
And with a mini fridge!:cool:

This is what it looked like b4 we drove it 25K kilometers in 2 months

Some pimpin in progress (and a friend posing)

Bunny ears looking fiiiine

Also combines as a "spartan" kitchen

Fking kangaroos!

And this is our badass Toyota

It is winter.....

attachment.php

755 cc. Liberty Long stroke. 127 HP and 135 ft/lbs torque. All in a 600 lb package! 107 mph on Radar (And it gets there with the ski's 2 feet off the ice!).

Menace

Any problems with it? That liberty engine is literally the worst motor Polaris has ever produced. Dealerships could not get rid of them.

I don't have a fun car or bike atm, just my work truck :/

With summer weather here I have been missing the toys so heres a nostalgic pic of my old car.

300zx.jpg

1990 Nissan 300ZX twin turbo with lots of extra go fast stuff :)

edit* might as well add my old bike too.

Last edited:
Any problems with it? That liberty engine is literally the worst motor Polaris has ever produced. Dealerships could not get rid of them.

Dealerships couldn't get rid of them cuz they vibrated like CRAZY due to the longer stroke. I had the updated motor mounts so it wasn't AS BAD and was really only bad from around 20-40 mph. I drove that thing HARD both drag racing and as a volunteer pursuit sled for the police. Had absolutely no problem running down another sled in the short run. On a 10 mile long lake vs. a 900 or 1000 it was a different story as some of those big iron sleds hit a realistic 110-115 mph in the long haul and as stated... I only managed 107 mph.

I've since sold it cuz my current geographical location doesn't allow for much sledding... but other than routine maintenance (the odd idler wheel, carbides, hyfax, etc) I never had a single problem with it and put almost 4000 miles on it in 3 seasons! Though compression WAS 125 per side when I sold it which means time for a top end refresh in my books as those sleds should run considerably higher. But it did have near 8000 miles with half of those being abusive miles.

Menace

Dealerships couldn't get rid of them cuz they vibrated like CRAZY due to the longer stroke. I had the updated motor mounts so it wasn't AS BAD and was really only bad from around 20-40 mph. I drove that thing HARD both drag racing and as a volunteer pursuit sled for the police. Had absolutely no problem running down another sled in the short run. On a 10 mile long lake vs. a 900 or 1000 it was a different story as some of those big iron sleds hit a realistic 110-115 mph in the long haul and as stated... I only managed 107 mph.

I've since sold it cuz my current geographical location doesn't allow for much sledding... but other than routine maintenance (the odd idler wheel, carbides, hyfax, etc) I never had a single problem with it and put almost 4000 miles on it in 3 seasons! Though compression WAS 125 per side when I sold it which means time for a top end refresh in my books as those sleds should run considerably higher. But it did have near 8000 miles with half of those being abusive miles.

Menace

You must have received a lucky one than! Compression is still pretty good for the mileage that it had on it. And if you take care of your sleds than they will always last longer than most.

Time to show you mine :smoke:

1462715_251358128362492_1376346401_o.jpg

2001 Ski-Doo 700 Summit Highermark with a 151" Track and 2" Paddles. Has a little over 3k miles with most of them in the mountains. Only problem iv had with it is the pull starter recoil broke on me because its plastic. Should have upgraded it to the metal one the 2nd time but put the orginal back on fixed... They are known for breaking I gusse because of the deisgn. A small wedge of aluminium is the only thing that holds the string in and prevents the coil from snapping which of course happened to me :ahh:

Heres my baby , 6.0L v8 holden sportswagon :)

Last edited:
When i get alarm on phone "LG in 30 min" :laugh:

My car history in short:

DSC_0109.JPG

Volvo S40 1.9TD '98

DSC_0151.JPG

DSC_0748.JPG

Toyota Corolla 1.6 '90

2013-08-12%2018.57.48.jpg

BMW 518i '90

Current rides:

20120423_202213.jpg

46.jpg

siegheil.jpg

WP_20131016_15_51_13_Pro.jpg

BMW 320d '00 retrofitted with a fully adjustable air suspension from German Airride Systems

WP_20131015_15_11_02_copy.jpg

BMW 323i '96

Oh, and something with 2 wheels too...

2013-07-29%2017.13.34.jpg

How did you make those yellow light in that volvo ???

Taking a month break from Eu so I can buy this before I go back to spain ;)

Rarri no more!

Decided on this instead

25 ped to the first to tell what my new car is! be specific. 8)

I know what it is and they are all wrong. :lolup:
I won't say since I know let someone win the ped ;)

Bugger, beat me to it.

The splits in the frame make would suggest the spider but they're present in the hard top

http://cars.mclaren.com/12c.html

and it has a full rear screen, the spider only has a flat panel.

Well actually you're all wrong because I now have an Audi R8 V10 Spyder! It was owned by Christiano Ronaldo prior to me for 6 months! I'm on my phone atm but will post some pics tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
yeah 2013 McLaren 12c is my guess but not a spider, in 2013 they started only calling the convertible a "spider", and I think this one is '13 or '14

That's what it was! :)

Well actually you're all wrong because I now have an Audi R8 V10 Spyder! It was owned by Christiano Ronaldo prior to me for 6 months! I'm on my phone atm but will post some pics tomorrow. :)

downgraded....wtf :dunno::dunno:

downgraded....wtf :dunno::dunno:
Lol! Solo, I no way downgraded mate! Its a lambo engine with Audi tech! Its the best car I ever had! And I have had em all! ;)

Guess I'll participate in this thread :laugh:

Soon as I got a car in one piece again I'll post.

Hurrikane

Soon as I got a car in one piece again I'll post.

Hurrikane

As soon as i have a car in more than one piece....i am pretty sure I won't post again! rapturous applause and much wishing may commence immediately! ;)

In 2 weeks

Have to wait 2 weeks :smoke:

Lol! Solo, I no way downgraded mate! Its a lambo engine with Audi tech! Its the best car I ever had! And I have had em all! ;)

woooot, punk kids round my end drive R8's.......now MP4 thats rare indeed :cool:

Back