What do you drive IRL - here's my car (one of them)

Have to wait 2 weeks :smoke:

Volvos FTW!!! :)

Below is my 2007 moose >)

And it just this morning got new performance turbo air intake pipe from Snabb ;)

I'm gonna browse this from the start to see what expensive car those sweaters drive :laugh:

20141023_140849.jpg

May be not the hardest to guess, might change by tomorrow, looking at the amount of snow falling atm.

Mercedes E class Coupe 2012
n9z0gEDvW88.jpg

Since this thread started I was gonna post, but I only think about it at work and never have the pics.
So today I got my trucks, another day I will get the cars

2012 Ford Raptor 6200 cc V8 with 411HP
The GF drives this during the winter with the baby because its super safe (and it starts when its -40 degree C)

001.jpg

1956 GMC 6490 cc V8 (396 Cubic inch) Old Road demon
Originally it had a 6 cylinder engine with a generator instead of the V8 with alternator
The 396 Big block from Chevy runs around 480 HP and unfortunately the high performance TH400 transmission is automatic on the three.
The color is not my favourite, but the GF didn't want the flat black idea I had.
I also have Goodyear air bags installed on the 4 wheel to lower or lift the truck about 12 inches (30 centimetres )

The tail used to belong to a 2007 fiber glass Corvette.
It has power steering now, and a new plastic fuel tank under the bed.
pics with Winter and summer rims

23999540002_large.jpg

23999540006_large.jpg

F-150 ecoboost V6 2014 The work truck
That is the truck I use to play entropia Thread HERE but I will not post picks because it has the company logos

In the next few days I will post pics of the cars

Last edited:
That looks like the VW UP I had as a courtesy car while my Passat was being repaired. Biggest laugh I've had driving for ages, it was totally gutless with no power but it felt like a go-cart.

Here is the new babe, 230 hp, lowered, 12" bass in the trunk, neon lights under it (red).

I need to remove some of the rice though, Like the chrome details and the neon but otherwise, I LOVE it!

10540940_10202919738904559_1062624564_n.jpg

Newest set of wheels looks a bit like this one :D

376552_ford-iveco-7-5-ton-horsebox_photo_1_1411244049_img.jpg

7.5t Iveco Horsebox :laugh:

Ok ok so its not as flash as some of your fancy shcmancy cars, but hey its awfully good fun! (practical too!)

Now... I just need to paint it purple... :girl:

Newest set of wheels looks a bit like this one :D

376552_ford-iveco-7-5-ton-horsebox_photo_1_1411244049_img.jpg

7.5t Iveco Horsebox :laugh:

Ok ok so its not as flash as some of your fancy shcmancy cars, but hey its awfully good fun! (practical too!)

Now... I just need to paint it purple... :girl:
Purple for the win! :yay:

attachment.php

Here is my ride.

BEEP BEEP!!

I tried playing RL eco with an Hyundai I10, bought it new, figuring I'd save a lot compaired to an old car (repairs). I was kind of wrong. MU on it went fro +10.0000 to about +3000 in 4 years. But it's still driving, and not close to 3% tt value, so I should be able to drive it for a bit longer.

I tried playing RL eco with an Hyundai I10, bought it new, figuring I'd save a lot compaired to an old car (repairs). I was kind of wrong. MU on it went fro +10.0000 to about +3000 in 4 years. But it's still driving, and not close to 3% tt value, so I should be able to drive it for a bit longer.

Does it have Movement Decay like my Old Witch's Broom? Cuz that shit sucks! (Especially when it is added after you bought it!*((*(#*(#()@)(@*)!@(!^&*!)

Anyway, hope it doesn't and that it is eco on oil.

damned double post...

Last edited:
Got a new car which replaces a 15 year old Ford Fiesta :ahh:. Although my choice of cars usually sucks i am quite satisfied with the new one so far.

car_new.jpg

As usual nothing special nor very big.

Got a new car which replaces a 15 year old Ford Fiesta :ahh:. Although my choice of cars usually sucks i am quite satisfied with the new one so far.

car_new.jpg

As usual nothing special nor very big.

Are you 40 year old male, office working, wearing glasses in RL ?

As I am closing in on the 40ies I of course compensate a lot by driving american muscle!!! :silly2:

Nah, had this car for soon 20 years.

dodge_charger_1969_2.jpg

Its just a summer car tho, don't take it out during the winter.

My everyday car is a Toyota GT86.

As I am closing in on the 40ies I of course compensate a lot by driving american muscle!!! :silly2:

Nah, had this car for soon 20 years.

dodge_charger_1969_2.jpg

Its just a summer car tho, don't take it out during the winter.

My everyday car is a Toyota GT86.
Rumble rumble rumble! I can hear it from here! Nice!!! :D

Back