Is your avatar's name on this list? (Apology)

Status

Nukem

Provider
Society
Patriot's
Mr Nukem Quayjay
I been talking with the guy that actually setup and administers our forums. According to him, the **BLACKLIST** was never displayed publicly in the 1st place, It was behind a password and kept private to society members only.

He states that only the **REDLIST** was made publicly available. The **REDLIST** that was made publicly available was only a list of ClubCalypto supporters. The reason it was posted was because alot of members in the community have often been slandered by some members of ClubCalypto radio and its host. There was nothing at all slanderous about or in the **REDLIST**.

Somebody obviously has a alt avatar registered on our forums probably even in our society, would not surprised me, we have busted several Chuck Leonardo alts. Now he has spliced the 2 separate lists together and made them appear as one. The **BLACKLIST** was very small and never made available to the general public, until somebody posted edited pictures publicly on the internet edited into the **REDLIST** and taking the title of the **BLACKLIST**

I received these 2 lists a couple months ago from a very well respected member of the community and General of a top 50 most skilled Society, through private PM on https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forum.php

I forwarded these 2 separate lists to JohnCapital the https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forum.php Moderator untouched as I received them. I wanted him to see where they came from and get his opinions on them. JohnCapital confirmed that he received the copy(s) that I sent him in the thread referenced below.

When the edited photos was posted on the internet, I didn't even bother to look at them. I have been banned from that website, ever sense Chuck Leonardo was posting private info about me on there. I was not even aware at the time how badly the 2 lists had been twisted and merged together.

I don't expect you guys to get it all figured out, but someone very cleverly deceived you. I just want you to know that I made the right decision, to remove both lists (Public & Private) before either 1 was even made aware to the public. Someone else spliced them together, then publicly posted and slandered innocent peoples names by grouping them together into 1.

This was a very well planed and clever attack by the members involved. I don't even expect anyone that has a copy of the original 2 lists, or who has seen a copy of them, to step forward and validate my claims. It would also not be a good Idea to re post the **REDLIST** either.

I just wanted to say I Publicly Apologize to the innocent people that may have appeared on those edited photos. It was not my intention to slander innocent people displayed on those edited photos.

I do believe that ClubCalypto and its alias, is very bad for our community, but that does not mean I dislike others that have or do associate.

In reference to

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?211083-Is-your-avatar-s-name-on-this-list

and

http://www.laudanumonline.com/drupal/content/patriots-sic-have-epic-fail-witch-hunt-scammers-list

I have a blue list and if i dont receive 20k in sweat i will release it to the public.

And dont take me for a fool...i want unmarked sweat.

you will recieve information on the drop zone in coming days.

regards
anonymous.

edit: ermm this isnt Butch.

Really, you need to warm up that crap again?

Is it just me or are it people like you, who think they must play virtual policeman, who give them troublemakers the platform they want in the first place? Funny how others play year after year in this game without getting into big fights and dramas all the time.

Wonder how people would survive in this game without Blacklists Redlists etc. They would actually TALK to someone they shouldn't..... :) As we all are unable to form an own opinion on people, this would result in ....uh I dont even want to think about it ;)

Btw what the heck is this, who would believe you, Nukem, on that you are sorry for this, if he browses your profile just one time and sees a picture of a pile of shit named as "Keywords: Magyar Piece of Shit", who seems to be the guy from Laudanum that posted this "list of yours" on your second reference. Other Photos of you seem to "shit" on people too. Not a good going if you expect someone to believe you. :)

Last edited:
I just have one question about this. Why was I not on the red/black list? Surely I had to have pissed one of you off, god knows I have pissed enough people off on PCF.
:)

I just have one question about this. Why was I not on the red/black list? Surely I had to have pissed one of you off, god knows I have pissed enough people off on PCF.
:)

Corey, Corey, Corey...

You're on the PINK list.

i just had this explained to me and im very ashamed,to find out so many people was hurt all because of 1 persons hatred for my husband and myself. I have heard of playing dirty politics but this was the lowest form of it i have ever seen

i just had this explained to me and im very ashamed,to find out so many people was hurt all because of 1 persons hatred for my husband and myself. I have heard of playing dirty politics but this was the lowest form of it i have ever seen

fyi im the site administrator and i never even saw the 2 lists posted on my forums

Is it just me or are it people like you, who think they must play virtual policeman, who give them troublemakers the platform they want in the first place? Funny how others play year after year in this game without getting into big fights and dramas all the time.

I agree. Who cares about drama ingame anyways. Soc drama makes me laugh :wtg:

fyi im the site administrator and i never even saw the 2 lists posted on my forums

I been talking with the guy that actually setup and administers our forums.

Wait ... so sin is a guy ????

and really enough with the drama. it already drove many ppl off claypso . Leave it be, ashame even a PCF Mod is being dragged into this. He should know beter.

I agree. Who cares about drama ingame anyways. Soc drama makes me laugh :wtg:

Seems to me like a lot of people was hurt by this lie and a lot of people were looking for someone to blame. I have just gone through and gathered up all the facts and they don't even come close to what the public has been lead to believe.

You might not personally care but there is allot of people that read that lie and was very hurt by it.

Referenced here http://www.laudanumonline.com/drupal/content/patriots-sic-have-epic-fail-witch-hunt-scammers-list

Wait ... so sin is a guy ????

She only a site admin because she is leader of society, that doesn't mean she the only site admin or the one that was in charge of setting up and administering the forums.

Just stop trolling the thread guys, this was to inform what the community was lead to believe was a lie and for me to apologize for being arrogant enough to allow someone private access to our forums that didn't belong there.

There are many lies going around, and noone will be able to prove anything here.

Actually I had the intuition after the first post of your "wife" that you could be one and the same person, then I checked around a bit regarding that matter and found some things written by yourself, that you were banned for Multi-Accounting on other Forums allready because Forum mods believed just the same. Coincidence? Noone can prove that.

You could even be the Calypto guy yourself and create that whole Drama yourself without anyone knowing. IPs can be changed, Multi accounting ingame is possible, all stuff can be done. Noone can prove that, at least without taking that out into Reallife. Why will noone take this Reallife to find out? Because they dont care enough. Why dont they care enough? Because after 10 and more years of being around the Internet you will get to know that many people trying to piss you off, that you would become insane or die of a heart attack if you took them serious. The internet is a anonymous place for most, because they dont have to look someone in the eye while saying something.

How can you make them stop trying to pick on you? Stop posting all of your personal information around. Who would go into a bar in RL with a sign over his head " Hi, im 27, gay, a stripper, working at X, still living at my moms ". Stuff like that you tell people that are talking to you personally or even close friends only.

You are taking these things way to serious (and your wife?). In another post of yourself you even compared the situation of a random guy talking shit to someone over the internet with a real life event in which a buddy of yourself came to harm. Are you really seeing these 2 things in the same way? You want to physically hurt someone because he is typing on his keyboard too much ? It would be something else if this was Real Life Cybermobbing and you would come to harm because of it in real life, but even then it would more likely be a issue you have to report to the police then to kick someones teeth in?

I have a huge **YELLOWLIST** of [MISS, Failed, This creature didn't carry any loot] if you like lists that much, I can PM it to you. :silly2:

\

Here put your crap on the plate and ill put it back in the microwave! Sorry for in the inconvience! :laugh:

. .

Last edited:
This "event" is one of the reasons I have a problem with your methods (not you personally), you do seem to underestimate the potential fallout.
Police officers, Lawyers, Judges, etc etc... are subject to training, they don't just learn on the job.

How many more lessons are to be learned I wonder.

This "event" is one of the reasons I have a problem with your methods (not you personally), you do seem to underestimate the potential fallout.
Police officers, Lawyers, Judges, etc etc... are subject to training, they don't just learn on the job.

How many more lessons are to be learned I wonder.

However many times it takes to make sure everyone is aware of the facts. The facts that I have posted yesterday, no one was aware of them before I posted them. I also received many compliments from many people that was slandered by those edited photos and accepted my apology.

So maybe some of you just don't want to hear it and that's mostly because you was not involved, but the ones that was effected are happy to see the thread started.

It successfully cleared a lot of peoples names that were slandered by whoever edited the photos.

However many times it takes to make sure everyone is aware of the facts. The facts that I have posted yesterday, no one was aware of them before I posted them. I also received many compliments from many people that was slandered by those edited photos and accepted my apology.

So maybe some of you just don't want to hear it and that's mostly because you was not involved, but the ones that was effected are happy to see the thread started.

It successfully cleared a lot of peoples names that were slandered by whoever edited the photos.

Indeed, but for some people.. damage has been done or may have been done that in the eyes of those who maynot follow up on this thread or other posts.. is irreversible.

The point i'm trying to make in conjuction with my previous reply is... think about it before you do it. Ok the list or lists were meant to be private but it can still potentially harm innocent people.. i'm sure players on the list or lists had no real reason to be there. You have already apologised about the list being edited by a malicous player, maybe an apology is due for making the list in the first place.

even your signature makes me think you are not sure about what you are doing.

Just keep caly on the list.. he's a dick

Last edited by a moderator:
damage has been done or may have been done that in the eyes of those who may not follow up on this thread or other posts.. is irreversible.

Good point, so with that being said a Bump for reversing the damage done.

Dude. Seriously?

http://www.laudanumonline.com/drupal/content/patriots-sic-have-epic-fail-witch-hunt-scammers-list

Check the URL. Fine, its highlighted in blue. I copied it, but he can say I changed it. There's one thing that I cannot change.

Check the tab title. Its the same tab.

You can also see, by the empty login tab, that I am in fact not logged into their web service at all, nor is anybody else. The pages were public.

More lies from the Quayjay.
Lies or no lies from them, now that they've made 'the list' private, why are you keeping it public with the image files over there at the url you just posted? Isn't leaving the list up there on your own site for the entire world to read just as bad as what they did?

Last edited:
Lies or no lies from them, now that they've made 'the list' private, why are you keeping it public with the image files over there at the url you just posted? Isn't leaving the list up there on your own site for the entire world to read just as bad as what they did?

Why am I keeping it public? Why not? What have they ever done that was not damaging to me or my friends ingame? Theyve harassed us for a year. Not just Calypto. That guy is on his own. But new players who just wanted to have a good time. From dropping vehicles to spreading vicious lies about various individuals hacking these people represent the worst things possible in EU.

Mastermesh, you know Im not your fan. Hell, I really dont like you. But at least you think you are doing good, somewhere. These guys know they are not, but they do it anyway because it gives them kicks. Theyre manipulators.

Why should I treat them with any kindness? They dont deserve it.

Frankly, whoever felt they were apologized to, fine. Anyone else:

Forum Rule 2.3 - Personal Disputes

:locked:

Status
Back