New Missions in Next Island...

CrazyWolf

Provider
Society
Omerta
Daimler CrazyWolf Segundo
Hi People

Would like to know if you guys traveled to Next Island and the old missions like "the republic letters" stills on. I just heard that such missions will be reseted. Any idea when they will change?

They're still there for now, I did them about a week ago. They will supposedly change in the next NI content release, which is supposed to be some time this month. As far as I know they haven't given a more exact date. I suppose it could be this Tuesday at the earliest.

Can anybody conform if they still have the old missions that give attributes

yes some give attributes

Yeah, made a round trip to NI to get the attributes.... some of the cheapest and easiest to get in eu....

The 2nd mission "The Proving Grounds II" from Tank is still bugged.. didn't show me the number counting up to 20 pappo killed. Also, it doesn't specify what kinda papoo to killl

For this mission one need to kill non-petit papoo.. which are hard to find... i was really very frustrated... Finally someone told me to go to Ancient Ruins TP.. i found some of them there mix with petit papoo.

Anyway, the NI forum gives a good guide to the missions

http://www.nextislandlife.com/missions/325-next-island-mission-list-locations-details-rewards.html

Yeah, made a round trip to NI to get the attributes.... some of the cheapest and easiest to get in eu....

The 2nd mission "The Proving Grounds II" from Tank is still bugged.. didn't show me the number counting up to 20 pappo killed. Also, it doesn't specify what kinda papoo to killl

For this mission one need to kill non-petit papoo.. which are hard to find... i was really very frustrated... Finally someone told me to go to Ancient Ruins TP.. i found some of them there mix with petit papoo.

Anyway, the NI forum gives a good guide to the missions

http://www.nextislandlife.com/missions/325-next-island-mission-list-locations-details-rewards.html

Just got all missions too, plus the Time travel BP one :). Btw i noted that some NPC´s still bugged and might become active in next release. Gratz for ya Infinity :)

Are the old missions still there or were they removed with the VU today?

If they are still there, what happen with the new missions whitch came today? Will they remove too?

What is with mission in Grace, they will not remove isn´t it?

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

are there many players on next island playing?

seems i just keep reading about players getting stuck, no support, bugs etc

Back