Info: Iron Challenges&mob waves on Next Island

Mikass

Marauder
Masak Mikass Keer
NI got some decent missions for a change. They seem to be similar to Calypso`s Iron challenges.

These 4 I got are on different types of monkeys. Interesting part is that mob waves are activated by a beacon for each of these mission mobs. A beacon that activates brown papoos, another for yellow and so on, which basically guarantees big pure spawns of the mission needed mob at all times.

Beacon coordinates:
Sensor Alpha: The red ones are at 1362,8400
Sensor Beta: 136959 - 84080 Has the Yellow Papoo
Sensor Gamma: 136113 - 84827 Has the Brown Papoo

Reward:

p.s: You also get an unL freebie jumpsuit when you get yo "Crystal Arrival" tp.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing :D

+rep

P.S. Any pictures of the Jumpsuit? or is it another orange one?

Thanks for sharing :D

+rep

P.S. Any pictures of the Jumpsuit? or is it another orange one?

This one you see is a Ancient Greece outfit, which you get for free when you got to Ancient Greece. This is second freebie actually. :)

I`ll post a shot of the other one.

You need to finnish all 4 papoo missions before you can claim the reward. The options for the reward are:

I chose Melee and got 0.27tt of it.

Still a very fun mission to do :)

Where did you find the brown and grey papoo waves? I am having trouble finding them.

any body has the cords for the location of the wave events? or for the sensors?

any body has the cords for the location of the wave events? or for the sensors?

The sensors (wave events) were part of a mission. I didn't write down the coords when I was doing them but went back to look for them. So far I have:

Sensor Alpha: Located at Crystal Center

The red ones are at 1362,8400

The sensors (wave events) were part of a mission. I didn't write down the coords when I was doing them but went back to look for them. So far I have:

Sensor Alpha: Located at Crystal Center

The red ones are at 1362,8400

Thank you very much :)

Thanks Summer, found those too. Now out looking for the Grey Papoo wave sensor and can't find it anywhere!

Grey Papoo wave is at 1368,8346. Its a big wave, around 600 monkeys to kill to finish all the waves.

You need to finnish all 4 papoo missions before you can claim the reward. The options for the reward are:

I chose Melee and got 0.27tt of it.

Still a very fun mission to do :)

Thanks for sharing! I just finished the mission, but Agility didn't move at all. Did your Agility increase after you claim the reward ?

Grey Papoo wave is at 1368,8346. Its a big wave, around 600 monkeys to kill to finish all the waves.

LOL thanks again. Ran into Buzz and he told us the same thing. Also there is no sensor there.

So what are the new skills and or attributes missions available now at NI?

Thanks for sharing! I just finished the mission, but Agility didn't move at all. Did your Agility increase after you claim the reward ?

hmm, didn't really check

Mine did :thumbup:

looking only for missions that give skills/atrributes in NI

HI, i need help... need to know how many new missions that give skill/attributes are there in NI?

I'm really looking only for missions that give skills/atrributes!

Also, if possible the tt value of the skills

Just trying to figure out if i should take a trip b4 21st june~

Are these all permanet missions or will they close in some days/weeks?:scratch2:

Are these all permanet missions or will they close in some days/weeks?:scratch2:

Well, you never know. The first missions there were already removed so those who didn`t do them have lost the chance to get those attributes and skills. Same thing happened on Rocktropia after some update not long ago.

I guess if you want to be on the safe side, you`d better do them asap.

Well, you never know. The first missions there were already removed so those who didn`t do them have lost the chance to get those attributes and skills. Same thing happened on Rocktropia after some update not long ago.

I guess if you want to be on the safe side, you`d better do them asap.

Well, we never know.
Yes, these are the right words.

I remember that us were sayed after Entropia missions started that we will get not too late and clearly a info if some missions will close, change, remove etc.

Rocktropia: There were some bugs that you chould do missions again. After fix the rewads were changed.
No info for us.

Next Island: There was a info but with a wrong head line "Quests After June". A lot of people didn´t read it because they didn´t know that the head line meaned what happened with old missions.

Like all in Entropia: What they say mustn´t mean what they do.

Good post :) ty

Thanks for the Grey Papoo info - it was driving me batty trying to find out where the wave is :)

Just a little tip for those who haven't started these yet and want to speed through them - the Red and Brown waves are 1 Lesser TP jump apart. So do one wave, jump, do the other and the timer has reset by the time you get back to the first one ;)

Back