Achievement: 10K Aurli Mission completed

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
Impressive! Congratz.
Did you take not of the skills you gained for Athletics (from to which number)?
I'd like to see at least a couple confirmation posts of earlier reports :)

I hereby decare you as clinicly insane!:nurse:

Beside that, good job! :wtg:

Well it took me a while to do it, so not quite as crazy as I appear:)

Impressive! Congratz.
Did you take not of the skills you gained for Athletics (from to which number)?
I'd like to see at least a couple confirmation posts of earlier reports :)

No didnt sorry, I assumed the 200TT athletics was a right number, so went with that

Congrats, an impressive feat indeed!

Would be very interesting to see some cost and return breakdown if you tracked that and are willing to share.

No didnt sorry, I assumed the 200TT athletics was a right number, so went with that

No problem, :D, but I see you like to take screen shots ;-)
So perhaps you can take screenshots or write down the from and to skillgain when you finish the next one.
A lot still needs to be verified, cause occasionally some mistypes are made reporting the skillgains, so I try to watch for three approximate the same skillgains to make sure we know the right TT increase: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...mission-etc.&p=2554401&viewfull=1#post2554401

:eyecrazy: that is a lot of alienkilling! You surpassed Sigourney Weaver in killing aliens. :cool:

Congrats, an impressive feat indeed!

Would be very interesting to see some cost and return breakdown if you tracked that and are willing to share.

Well I roughly tracked it, basically my usual run was until an evil amp gave out which is 800 PED.

Armor and gun and fap decay were about 380 PED, so full run cost about 1200 PED.

Normally killed 145 aurlis per run.

So total aurlis killed of 16,600 / 145 = 115 runs @ 1200 = 138,000 PED turnover, call it 140K PED for good measure.

In terms of return I did a pretty poor job of keeping track, but generally it was pretty decent, although almost definitely a negative, off top of my head would say about 85-90% return.

Well I roughly tracked it, basically my usual run was until an evil amp gave out which is 800 PED.

Armor and gun and fap decay were about 380 PED, so full run cost about 1200 PED.

Normally killed 145 aurlis per run.

So total aurlis killed of 16,600 / 145 = 115 runs @ 1200 = 138,000 PED turnover, call it 140K PED for good measure.

In terms of return I did a pretty poor job of keeping track, but generally it was pretty decent, although almost definitely a negative, off top of my head would say about 85-90% return.

Are you sure about these numbers, it sounds very high cost per kill (assuming you did mosty aurli weaks in d1). Im doing the 5k mission now. My cost per run is approx 880 ped for 120-130 aurlis killed. Using UL Prism of Descruction and Angel+5B (too lazy to use gremlin)

Cool!.. It's my favorite mob :) Gratz!! :cool:

Are you sure about these numbers, it sounds very high cost per kill (assuming you did mosty aurli weaks in d1). Im doing the 5k mission now. My cost per run is approx 880 ped for 120-130 aurlis killed. Using UL Prism of Descruction and Angel+5B (too lazy to use gremlin)

Positive about the numbers, glad to see yours are so much lower:)

I fully repaired armor (phantom +5B) after every run that was about 50 PED
Gun (jungle stalker + evil) after each run ran about 350 in repairs
Ammo bough was 800 PED

So yep 1200 PED total cost per run for 145 aurli or 8.2 PED / aurli vs your cost of 7 PED / aurli.

Not sure why such large difference, possibly the sword is a lot more efficient than my gun..?

Ammo bough was 800 PED

So yep 1200 PED total cost per run for 145 aurli or 8.2 PED / aurli vs your cost of 7 PED / aurli.

Not sure why such large difference, possibly the sword is a lot more efficient than my gun..?

I checked more accuratly in my excellog

Heres some numbers:
1 Blade Decay : 809,23 Armor: 81,96 Fap: 2,67 Total cost: 893,86 Mobs killed: 124 Cost/kill: 7,21
2 Blade Decay: 808,95 Armor: 90,82 Fap: 2,17 Total cost: 901,94 Mobs killed: 124 Cost/kill: 7,27
3. Blade Decay: 808,95 Armor: 74,54 Fap: 3,06 Total cost: 886,55 Mobs killed: 115 Cost/kill: 7,71
4. Blade Decay: 805,76 Armor:68,97 Fap: 2,17 Total cost: 876,90 Mobs killed: 121 Cost/kill: 7,25
5. Blade Decay: 818,79 Armor:60,06 Fap:1,88 Total cost: 880,73 Mobs killed:126 Cost/kill: 6,99

What is your hit and dmg level on Jungle Stalker? Assuming your not 100% maxed that would show the additional cost per kill on the mobs.

Ammo bough was 800 PED

Assuming your level 85 hit and damage.

Camo Arms Jungle Stalker + evil amp is 2.626 eco (Dmg per pec) at about 60 dps
Genesis Prism of Destruction is 2.879 eco (dmg per pec) at about 71 dps

The eco alone would mean the Jungle Stalker would cost 9.3% more in addition the dps difference would mean you would have 18 percent more armor and fap decay (Also assuming your Evade is lower the mice's probably adds a percent or two to defense cost as well)

8.2 cost per kill vs 7 is 17% difference so I may assume your a little lower then 85 hit and dmg to make up the difference.

That makes sense, my dmg is above 85 but hit is below, and my evade is at 61, likely below mice, so yes the difference is not astronomical and thus explainable,.

Just one 9.2K uber towards teh end, nothing cool like a 20-30K aurli which people seem to get randomly, would have thought that I would catch a break over the 16.6K of them, but nope.

Back